Claires Magical Unicorn

Hi everyone!

Back with the next shade for the Pantone Spring-Summer 2018 challenge hosted by The Nail Polish Hoarder on Instagram. Today's colour is PANTONE 14-3207 Pink Lavender: "A soft and romantic violet rose that charms with its soothing sense of quiescence."

A true Spring shade! It was quite hard to find a bottle quite this colour in my stash to be honest. I have plenty of pinks and purples but nothing in the mix. In the end I guess my pick is quite right. I am only sad there's no good weather to show you its full beauty.

Claire's Magical Unicorn is a holographic glitter nail polish that reaches a good coverage in three coats. The tips are still not 100% opaque but almost. Application is easy and drying time is quick. I first used a gel effect top coat and then a quick dry one. I feel like this is the only way to get a smooth surface when using glitters. Removal is a pain as you might imagine. That goes by itself with glitters.

Photos: three coats + 2 top coats.

 

Smalto rosa glitter olografico Claire's Magical Unicorn pink holographic glitter nail polish

Smalto rosa glitter olografico Claire's Magical Unicorn pink holographic glitter nail polish

Smalto rosa glitter olografico Claire's Magical Unicorn pink holographic glitter nail polish #claires #holographic #glitters #nails #unghie #pantone #pantonepinklavender

 

Under direct sunlight this nail polish is truly magical. The glitters are billions holographic rainbows, it's amazing. I am so sad I can't show you. The weather over here sucks and despite Spring being by the door we have a snow forecast. Anyway, if you like glitters and have a change to walk in a Claire's shop you should try looking for this polish.

What do you think about it? And what about Pink Lavender shade?

 

6 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!