Essence Me & My Ice Cream: Icylicious

Hi everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you a nail polish starting with letter E for Lustrous Lacquer's Untried A-Z challenge. Once again I picked an Essence nail polish from an old limited edition.

Essence Icylicious is a peachy nude filled with a silver shimmer. It was released with the Me&My Ice-Cream Trend Edition. Quality is very poor unfortunately. It takes 4 coats for full coverage and it dries super slow due to the watery formula.

Photos: four coats, no top coat.

 

Smalto color pesca Essence Icylicious collezione Me & My Ice Cream peach colored nail polish

Smalto color pesca Essence Icylicious collezione Me & My Ice Cream peach colored nail polish

Smalto color pesca Essence Icylicious collezione Me & My Ice Cream peach colored nail polish #essence #nails #unghie #lightyournails

 

Thumbs down for this nail polish. However I am happy I joined this challenge so I can use old nail polishes from my stash that were kinda forgotten!





 

4 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!