Finger Paints Artists Inspiration

Hi everyone!

I know I am missing in action this year, I blame my new job unfortunately.

Back today for my late entry in the Untried A-Z challenge anyway. We are now to letter F and my choice was Finger Paints Artist's Inspiration, which is quite an old release from this brand.

Finger Paints Artists Inspiration is a shimmer-metallic bronze nail polish. Application is a dream and the colour is very opaque. Yes, I know there are visible brushstrokes. That's typical with metallics but I must say I don't mind this time. Drying time is average.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

 

Smalto color bronzo Finger Paints Artist's Inspiration bronze nail polish

Smalto color bronzo Finger Paints Artist's Inspiration bronze nail polish

Smalto color bronzo Finger Paints Artist's Inspiration bronze nail polish #unghie #nails #fingerpaints

I've always loved brownish nail polish plus this one has such a great formula. I can't but love it.

What do you think about my choice? Do you like bronze and brown on your nails?




5 Comments

  1. I like a lot bronze tones and even if this is a metallic one I love how it looks on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carino questo colore ma in genere io non li compro mai perché mi da idea che con la mia carnagione chiarissima ci faccia a cazzotti!
    Però visto sulle altre mi piace!
    Baci!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dici? Anche io ho la carnagione molto chiara ma le tonalità di marrone mi stanno sempre bene.

      Delete
  3. It's a stunning colour! I like it a LOT *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!