Illamasqua Viridian

Hi everyone!

It's time for letter V for the Untried A-Z challenge. I honestly thought I had way more V-polishes in my collection! Oh well, one would be enough for the challenge, right? My pick was Viridian by Illamasqua.

Viridian was a long time lemming until I got it in a very generous swap. Unfortunately I then realized Illamasqua just doesn't get along well with my nails' chemistry. I wore my Illamasquas several times, using different base coats and top coats but they just won't work. I have issues applying them the way I wished and they last really short on me.

That said, Illamasqua Viridian is a beautiful peacock green shimmer nail polish. It's opaque in two coats but does not dry glossy so you definitely need a top coat.

Photos: two coats + top coat.

 

Smalto verde pavone Illamasqua Viridian peacock green nail polish #nails #unghie #illamasqua #lightyournails

Smalto verde pavone Illamasqua Viridian peacock green nail polish #nails #unghie #illamasqua #lightyournails

Smalto verde pavone Illamasqua Viridian peacock green nail polish #nails #unghie #illamasqua #lightyournails

 

How do you like this shade? It's quite seasonal I guess! And what's your experience with Illamasqua?

 

0 Comments