Ulta3 Infamous

Hi everyone!

It's time for letter U in the Untried A-Z challenge! I went down under to Australia to pick my U!

Meet Ulta3 Infamous: a shimmery teal nail polish which is a perfect balance of green and blue. The shimmer is amazing you guys! It has such an incredible depth it's just mesmerizing. I've been staring at my nails for three days now. Application was a dream, it goes on like butter and it's perfectly opaque in two coats. A glossy top coat definitely helps getting extra depth.

Photos: two coats + top coat.

 

Smalto ottanio shimmer Ulta3 Infamous teal shimmer nail polish #nails #unghie #ulta3 #lightyournails

Smalto ottanio shimmer Ulta3 Infamous teal shimmer nail polish #nails #unghie #ulta3 #lightyournails

Smalto ottanio shimmer Ulta3 Infamous teal shimmer nail polish #nails #unghie #ulta3 #lightyournails

 

I love this shade and finish. I seriously can't stop looking at my nails and I wonder why it took me so long to wear it. It's such a shame this brand is impossible to find over here, I am really impressed.

How do you like it?

 



1 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!