Fireworks nails

Hi everyone and happy New Year!

How are you? I am just back to work and I need to get used to the usual hours again: waking up early is so difficult!

Anyway, I hope you had a great end of the year and even greatest beginning. We didn't really celebrate, we just relaxed and had a nice dinner out. I hate loud and too crowdy places so that's it.

My mani for New Year's Eve was fireworks. How predictable! I actually had a much different colour palette in my mind when I started painting my nails but I ended up to a whole other direction.

My base colour is Debby Magnetic 07 Moon and I stamped over it with Essie Penny Talk. The fireworks pattern is from plate BBB-XL-032 by BeautyBigBang.

The look is quite soft but I enjoyed wearing it.

Fireworks stamping nail art feat. BeautyBigBang BBB-XL-032 stamping plate fuochi d'artificio #nailart #stamping #nailstamping #nails #lightyournails #unghie

Fireworks stamping nail art feat. BeautyBigBang BBB-XL-032 stamping plate fuochi d'artificio #nailart #stamping #nailstamping #nails #lightyournails #unghie

Fireworks stamping nail art feat. BeautyBigBang BBB-XL-032 stamping plate fuochi d'artificio #nailart #stamping #nailstamping #nails #lightyournails #unghie

I must say this plate was a favourite over the last few months. I used it so often and I love its designs. It will come handy next year for sure, too!

Do you like my NYE mani? What did you wear on your nails?

0 Comments