BeYu 209 (warning: pics heavy)

Hi there everyone and happy Monday!

I will be short today because pictures will do the talk for me.

But first this is where all started: Essence Fatal, a black jelly which was recently discontinued unfortunately. A real shame, I love how glossy it is! This is one coat only.

Buongiorno a tutte e buon lunedì!

Oggi sarò breve perchè le foto parleranno al posto mio.

Ma prima, ecco dove tutto è iniziato: Essence Fatal, un nero jelly che purtroppo fa parte della linea MultiDimension che la Essence ha tolto di mezzo. Un peccato perchè è molto splendente e facilissimo da mettere. Questa è una mano sola.

Essence Fatal

And now on to the real baby of today! BeYu 209 is known to be the little sister of the most famous Unicorn Pee aka Clarins 230. BeYu brand is sold in Douglas Perfumeries in some European countries, including Italy, and it retails for 6,95€ (about 9,50$) and it comes in a tiny bottle of 5 ml. I just had to pick it up and wow-ing on all the swatches I was seeing around!

This is one coat over Essence Fatal, but I suggest two coats for more depth.

E ora passiamo alla vera chicca di oggi. BeYu 209! Conosciuto anche come la sorella minore del famoso Pipì di Unicorno, ovvero il Clarins 230. La BeYu è una marca esclusiva delle profumerie Douglas e costa 6,95€ per una bottiglietta di 5ml. Cmq, ho dovuto prenderlo dopo aver letteralmente sbavato sugli swatches che vedevo in giro.

Questa è una mano sull’Essence Fatal ma ve ne consiglio due.

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

BeYu 209

There’s not much to tell, uh? Amazing. And I had bad luck because I only could get little sun for the pics.

Anyway, if you are planning to buy or swap for this beauty beware there are two versions. The right one has a label that says “inci 31” on the back on the bottle. The fake one is “inci 24”.

Non c’è molto da dire, meraviglioso, no? E poi sono stata sfortunata che c’era poco sole quando ho fatto le foto!

Se pensate di comprarlo occhio che ne esistono due versioni. Quella giusta è quella dove c’è scritto “inci 31” sull’etichetta sul retro. Quella “inci 24” è la versione farlocca.

10 Comments

  1. that reddish wine color soooo speaks to me girl! I love it- Now to see if I can find a similiar version to suit my holiday needs here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a choice over there honey!!! The best and most awesome brands for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo gorgeous!!! I'm working on a swap for this as we speak, so thanks for the heads up on the fakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I could help! Well, the other version is also nice but it's not multichrome, it's just a normal burgundy I would say. Not something worth a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Beautiful!! Shame this ain't on ebay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very gorgeous! I love how it changes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am SOSOSOSOS sorry I just realized you aren't appearing in my google reader!! I haven't been getting your posts!!! This is STUNNING! I need this! Plus I need to figure out how to do Google Plus like you have-may need your help!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry LOL :) I'm emailing you later! I think I grabbed that icon somewhere, it's not the one that comes with G+ (which is only a G btw).

    ReplyDelete
  9. E' stupendo, l'ho cercato un paio di volte nell'unico Douglas della mia regione ma c'era solo la farloc version. Non schiatto di invidia sulle tue foto solo perché pare che un angioletto del nord ovest me ne abbia recuperata una boccina <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahah, in caso avessi bisogno di un angelo del nord est fammi sapere ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!