Playing with Finger Paints Winter Sky

Hi guys!

Sorry for being a little MIA. Some of you might have heard that we experienced two big Earthquakes in 10 days over here and these weren’t good days for us.

Anyway, let’s talk about something happier, shall we? As I told you in my last post I loved my very first Finger Paints so much that I just didn’t want to remove it. So instead I played with it :)

First I used the satin Soft Touch top coat by Essence on it, and the result was as amazing as the polish itself, if not even greater. Some of you might not like the satin top coat but I personally love it over a matte one. The matte one covers the shimmer while the satin one does not. I love it! See for yourself!

Ciao a tutti!

Mi spiace per la mia piccola assenza. Sapete già dei due terremoti in Emilia, io sono di Rimini, il mio ragazzo è di Modena, questi non sono stati esattamente giorni tranquilli per noi.

Ma parliamo di qualcosa di più felice, ok? Come vi dicevo nel mio ultimo post mi è davvero piaciuto tantissimo quel mio primo Finger Paints, così tanto che non volevo toglierlo. Quindi invece di farlo ho deciso di giocarci un po’.

Prima di tutto ho usato il top coat satinato Soft Touch di Essence e il risultato è stato davvero bello. Bello quanto lo smalto originale se non di più. So che a qualcuno non piace il top coat satinato ma io lo preferito al classico matte, specie per gli smalti shimmer perchè non toglie il luccichio.

Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper Soft Touch, Finger Paints Winter Sky

I wasn’t sick of this polish yet so when it started chipping a little on the tips I decided to cover it with glitters. I first layered China Glaze Wireless Holographic on the entire nail and then some Essence Twin Julia on the tips. Bling bling!

Quando poi ha iniziato a rovinarsi sulle punte ancora non mi ero stancata di averlo indosso quindi come fare? Semplice, copriamolo con dei glitter! E così ho messo una mano del mio fido top coat Wireless Holographic di China Glaze e sulle punte qualche glitter dell’Essence Julia.

Essence Nail Art Twin Julia, Finger Paints Winter Sky, China Glaze Wireless Holographic

I’m not at all a nail art expert so this simple play-around work good for me :) Hope you like them!

Non sono un’esperta di nail art quindi per me questo è già più che sufficiente. Spero piacciano entrambe anche a voi :)

20 Comments

  1. Very pretty! I love that satin top coat. I have not seen one here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it with satin top coat even more than alone :). And also I like the final mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Simona!
    I hope everything is okay now in Italy.
    I really love these manis.
    Barbvanth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ehi Barb, thank you. In my area we are okay fortunately :)

      Delete
  4. Molto belle!!! mi piacciono moltissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma complimenti l'effetto è bellissimo!
    Non conoscevo il top coat Essence, se lo trovo lo prendo sicuro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A breve faccio un post per far vedere la differenza tra il matte e questo!

      Delete
  6. I've been so curious about what the satin topcoat looks like; it's lovely! I totally want it now. Your second mani is gorgeous, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm posting a comparison between this satin top coat vs the matte one!

      Delete
  7. so pretty! love the color and the glitter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Davvero bello l'effetto satinato, io amo il Soft Touch Essence, da quando ho iniziato ad usarlo mi sono dimenticata delle N boccette di matte che avevo accumulato.
    Spero tutto ok dopo il terremoto :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh anche io ho mandato in pensione il matte!
      Qua tutto ok. Le persone sono molto spaventate dalle parti del mio moroso ma noi per fortuna stiamo tutti bene.

      Delete
  9. That is a great layering polish. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!