Jade Mystic Gold

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a terrific week-end! Mine was calm enough and I only did some little shopping this time. Good for my wallet! The sun shined all week-end, the temperatures were hot, what about a golden holo? Oh yeah!

This is Jade Mystic Gold, which I received from Patricia at Sobre Esmaltes e Gatos, and it is the most wonderful golden polish I’ve ever seen. Actually, Jade holos are much different than any other holo I own, they have much more depth than any other. A must have for any polish addict in my opinion!

Enjoy the pics of this beauty!

Ciao a tutte!

Spero che abbiate passato un buon week-end! Il mio è stato tranquillo, poco shopping, tanto sole, tanto caldo… cosa c’è di meglio di uno smalto olografico dorato?

Questo è il Jade Mystic Gold che ho ricevuto in uno swap con Patricia di Sobre Esmaltes e Gatos ed è il più bello smalto oro che io abbia mai visto. A dirla tutta, gli olografici Jade sono diversi da qualsiasi altro holo che ho nella mia collezione, sono molto più “ricchi”, hanno un effetto quasi 3D spettacolare. Un must-have per ogni smaltara secondo me!

Ecco le foto, divertitevi!

Jade Holografico Mystic Gold

Jade Holografico Mystic Gold

Jade Holografico Mystic Gold

Jade Holografico Mystic Gold

Jade Holografico Mystic Gold

Gorgeous, isn’t it?

Bellissimo vero??

42 Comments

  1. Wow! That is unbelievably gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Credo di aver appena avuto un orgasmo. Multiplo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E immagina quando ce l'avrai sul tuo metro di unghie!!!! Vai in giro sparaflashando la gente!

      Delete
  3. It's so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sì, i Jade sono davvero stratosferici come effetto!

      Delete
  5. This is insane. My brain cannot process this. *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Liesl! I fell off the chair laughing at your comment. Thank you!!!!

      Delete
  6. The most pretty golden holo I've known.
    Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right! You have great holos in Brazil but Jades? OMG, they are out of this world!

      Delete
  7. Non ho parole, è bellissimo! Perché, perché il Brasile è così lontano, perché?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ecco così mi piace anche il dorato!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anfatti! Prossimo passo: argento (pure con quello litigo oltre che coi dorati)

      Delete
  9. Waaaa Simo troppo bello, è davvero un super olografico *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh sì, sta marca fa degli holo con un effetto pazzesco!

      Delete
  10. Good morning, dear! Look at the coincidence! I just did a post showing one of the glazes that you sent me! Thank you, dear! This Jade is really beautiful! I've never seen a holographic color the same this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super coincidence! It's true, the Jade holos don't look like other ones, they are just 10 times better and more holo!

      Delete
    2. It´s true! If you want the other Jades of collection, just say so, we can do another swap! ;)

      Delete
    3. I think I only miss one colour?! At least for the colours I like!

      Delete
  11. Luccica, sembra oro puro, stupendo! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E' vvvvero! Quello rosso sembrava magma e questo sembra oro, sono una figata, poco da dire!

      Delete
  12. Aaaaaah! Inizio a rifarmi gli occhi ;-) Comunque, Jade for (polish) president!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one really is amazing. I need golden holo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't like gold on me but this is different, darker than other holos. I love it!

      Delete
  14. I don't think I've ever seen a more blinding gold holo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!