Essence: Where Is The Party?

Well I do love duochromes and multichromes. So the first polish I had to try from my new shopping was Essence 43 Where Is The Party?
Adoro i duochrome e i multichrome quindi il primo smalto che dovevo assolutamente provare dei miei ultimi acquisti è l’Essence 43 Where is The Party?
 
From left to right: 43 Where Is The Party?, 31 Hypnotic Poison, 45 Date With The Night
Essence Colour&Go: 043 Where is The Party?, 031 Hypnotic Poison, 045 Date With the Night
 
I loved it! I think this might be my new favourite! Application was easy, drying time was pretty acceptable, I only used two coats just to cover the nail. Unfortunately the weather wasn’t friendly, so the pics are quite dark. I think this would really pop under the sunshine!
L’adoro! Potrebbe diventare il mio nuovo smalto preferito. L’applicazione è stata facilissimo, si è asciugato abbastanza in fretta, copre completamente in due passate. Purtroppo il tempo non è dei migliori quindi le foto sono un po’ scure. Secondo me questo smalto “spacca” nel sole!
 
Anyway, this polish is a duochrome between dark purple/violet and dark green, with dark grey tones in the middle.
Ad ogni modo, questo smalto è un duochrome che va dal viola scuro al verde scuro con dei toni grigi (scuri!) nel mezzo.
 
Essence Colour&Go: 043 Where is The Party?
 
In this picture you can see the violet:

Essence Colour&Go: 043 Where is The Party?  Essence Colour&Go: 043 Where is The Party?

Essence Colour&Go: 043 Where is The Party?

Here you can perfectly see all the colours! The pinkie is violet, the ring and index are green, while the middle finger shows them both! Did I mention I’m loving it? Essence Colour&Go: 043 Where is The Party?

I can’t wait for the new duochromes from Essence to be out in Italy! I have to have them!

3 Comments

  1. Lo adoro! il prossimo che credo comprerò è il #52 "out of my mind" della stessa linea, a vedere l'immagin sul sito sempra un duo/multichrome. Sono curiosa di vedere il 45 "Date With The Night" indossato! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'ho comprato un'oretta fa e l'ho appena applicato :) E' veramente favoloso! :) In più, si stende molto bene e asciuga in fretta, noto!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!