Kiko: 348

Hi everyone!

I am finally back from my vacation and I can start blogging again. Have you missed me? And are you curious to see what I bought during my vacation? I must tell you though I was quite unlucky as there were not so many cosmetic shops where I went, or at least not where I could arrive just walking and in time for boarding again! But I still did some shopping before departing and I arrived with at least 15 new bottles. Yes, that is not a lot!

But let’s stop babbling and let’s go on with my swatches! For you today one more Kiko polish, an Italian brand for those of you who don’t know. This one is #348 and it’s a military green I would say. It’s a colour I love, in fact you see my matching dress in one picture.

The application and formula were great as usual, Kiko creme polishes are amazing in my experience, I love them. Lasting is really long, too. I have some chipping problems lately but it still lasted 5 good days.

These are two coats just for durability, the polish itself is a one coater.

Ciao a tutte!

Sono tornata dalle vacanze ed eccomi di nuovo qua sul blog. Vi sono mancata? Siete curiose di vedere cosa ho comprato durante il viaggio? Devo anticiparvi che sono stata un po’ sfortunata perchè di profumerie o cmq negozi di cosmetica ne ho trovati davvero pochi sul mio cammino. In ogni caso ho fatto un po’ di shopping appena prima di partire e penso di essere tornata con almeno 15 nuovi smalti. E non sono molti!

Ma bando alle ciance, vediamo lo swatch di oggi! Un altro Kiko, il n. 348 questa volta, un bel verde militare chiaro. E’ un colore che adoro, e infatti in una foto vedete il mio vestito perfettamente abbinato.

Applicazione, formula e durata sono fantastiche come al solito. Le creme della Kiko sono davvero buone, perlomeno per la mia esperienza, mi durano un sacco. Anche adesso nonostante i grossi problemi di sfaldamento che ho sulle punte questo smalto mi è durano 5 giorni buoni.

Queste sono due mani, date solo per la durata dato che lo smalto è coprente già con una sola.

Sunlight // Sole

Kiko 348

 

Shadow // Ombra

Kiko 348

 

Dress // Vestito

Kiko 348

As you can see my dress matches perfectly!

Something else you might have noticed is that there’s no difference between sunlight and shadow. This polish is quite unique for me in that way because inside or in the shadows colours usually get darker, but not this one. It stays the same!

Do you like it?

Visto come sta alla perfezione col vestito?

E avete notato come non ci sia nessuna differenza tra la foto al sole e quella in ombra? E’ abbastanza strano da quel punto di vista, di solito tutti i colori sono più scuri all’interno invece questo rimane esattamente uguale.

Vi piace?

18 Comments

  1. It's such a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! Maybe not very original but still very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E' un bellissimo colore, ce l'ho anche io!! Però a me dura veramente pochissimo..non so aomce mai..ho provato con tutti i top coat possibili e immaginabili....:(...avrò preso una boccetta rovinata :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty color! Love how it matches your dress! And no loving green and brown like I do does not make us hopeless! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tish!: magari è la base invece che il top? Te lo fa solo questo Kiko?
    Fingers: thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely color! I'm visiting Italy soon must get myself some of these polishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bentornata!!! Questo non è proprio il mio genere di colore (sta malissimo su di me) ma apprezzo sempre quando si trovano dei creme nelle marche economiche!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hermetic: you really should pick up some of them when you come here. Unfortunately they are back to regular price now but they are still cheap! I recommend you the creme finish and the numbers from 300 up which are really great formula!
    @Cri: denghiu! Io adoro sti colori, d'estate non metto altro, e anche di smalti su questi toni diciamo che ne ho un po'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great swatch, haven't tried this on my nails yet. It's definitely a green rather than a grey but I think it can take on a different appearance depending on what colour you have it next to. Are there any other Kiko colours you have tried and would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ehi Anna! I definitely would recommend 346 if you like greens!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simona: Love it! I need to get my hands on this brand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should Carla!
    Grazie RamblinRose!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining my Link Party! I love KIKO polishes! I only have 4 but they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty polish and a pretty post! I love how it matches your dress, so lovely together! :D New follower (from the link party)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Simona, this grey is UH-MAZING!!! The shape your nails is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!