Gabriella Salvete 134

Hi everyone and happy Monday!

As I told you in my last post Mína sent me a Czech nail polish to try out together with Essence All Access. This brand is called Gabriella Salvete and it has a nice gamma. I saw some swatches around besides Mína’s blog, and some of the colours are really lovely.

What Mína picked for me is an amazing glittery pink/purple. It’s not strictly a duochrome but depending if you are in the light or in the shadow it gets lighter or darker with a wonderful effect. I loved it, and I am sure you will agree after looking at the pics!

Mína, again, you have a great taste!

See how the tips are purple while the base is pink? I found that so gorgeous!

Ciao a tutte e buon lunedì!

Come vi ho detto nell’ultimo post quando Mína mi ha mandato l’Essence All Access ha anche incluso uno smalto di una marca ceca da provare. Il nome di questa marca è Gabriella Salvete, e ha una gamma di colori davvero carina. Ho visto altri swatches in giro e meritano davvero!

Cmq, quello che Mína ha scelto per me è un bellissimo rosa-viola. Non è davvero un duochrome ma a seconda se siete nella luce o in ombra vira da rosa a viola. Io me ne sono innamorata e penso che capirete il perchè dopo le foto!

Vedete che le punte sono viola mentre la base è rosa? Non è meraviglioso?

Gabriella Salvete 134

Gabriella Salvete 134

Gabriella Salvete 134

And you know what? The above pictures are all ONE COAT!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I really fell for this baby!

E sapete cos’altro? Tutte le foto sono una sola mano di smalto. Ci credete? Io davvero mi sono innamorata!

2 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!