Nail mail day!

Hi ladies!

Just a quick post to show you what I got in today’s mail! The customs finally set my swap from Fingers free and I was able to open it! Have a look yourself!

Ciao a tutte!

Un post super veloce per farvi vedere cosa ho ricevuto oggi! La dogana ha finalmente lasciato libero il mio swap da Fingers e l’ho potuto avere tra le mani!
Date un’occhiata!

Top row L/R // Fila sopra da sx a dx: Zoya Marina, Yara, Akyra, Suvi
Bottom row L/R 7/ Fila sotto da sx a dx: Reece, Blair, Jem, Nimue
OPI Midnight in Moscow

Not pictured I also got a package off Ebay with Orly Sapphire Silk, OPI Nail Envy and Seche Rebuild. I’ve wanted to try Rebuild and Nail Envy since I finished my bottle of Nailtek Foundation II. Gonna compare them all and see which one works best for me.

Non nella foto ho anche ricevuto un pacco Ebay con l’Orly Sapphire Silk, l’OPI Nail Envy e il Seche Rebuild. Siccome ho finito il Nailtek Foundation II voglio provare gli altri due trattamenti/basi e vedere quale funziona meglio per le mie unghie.

7 Comments

  1. Com'è che si dice "jaw dropping"???

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am so glad it finally got there and didn't get broken!!!! I hope you enjoy! Zoya really is a great brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll love everything! I already do!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!