Easter skittles

Hi ladies! And happy Easter!

Today I’m only showing you my Easter skittles :)

Thumb: Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty

Index: Essie Mint Candy Apple

Middle: Essence Fall For Me

Ring: Essence Wanna Kiss

Pimkie: Essence Makes Me Weak

Ciao a tutte e buona Pasqua!

Oggi vi faccio semplicemente vedere la mia manicure pasquale :)

Pollice: Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty

Indice: Essie Mint Candy Apple

Medio: Essence Fall For Me

Anulare: Essence Wanna Kiss

Mignolo: Essence Makes Me Weak

Easter skittles mani

Have a great day and talk to you soon!

Vi auguro una buona giornata e a presto!

7 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!