Failed art!

Hi guys!

As you know Kiko is the brand that lasts longer on my nails. Isn’t that strange how some brands work great for someone and awful for other people? For example OPIs don’t last longer than 2 days on me. I can have a perfect Kiko for 7 days though! But you know what, I’m a nail blogger, how do you expect me wearing the same for 7 days unless I am REALLY busy? So what could I do with the Kiko 342 I showed you in my last post? Attempting a nail art!

Actually, I don’t like the result at all but ehy, it’s practise that makes perfect, right? I love the colours I picked to match it, but not the final “art”. I wanted to show you anyway though.

This is Kiko 342 as a base, on my tips I applied WJCON 152 and in the middle Kiko Deep Malachite from a LE. I love the matching creme + shimmer + glitter finishes together. But I need to practise the lines and I don’t like the free space I left between the glitter and the shimmer polish.

Any thoughts?

Ciao a tutte!

Come sapete Kiko è la marca che dura di più sulle mie unghie. Non è strano come alcune marche funzionino perfettamente per alcune persone e da schifo su altre? Per esempio a me gli smalti OPI non durano più di 2 giorni. Però un Kiko mi sta perfetto anche per 7. Però siamo oneste, sono una blogger di smalti, giusto? Come posso resistere con lo stesso smalto per una settimana? A meno che io non sia davvero troppo impegnata. Quindi cosa potevo fare con il Kiko 342 che vi ho fatto vedere nell’ultimo post? Provare una nail art!

A dire il vero il risultato non mi è piaciuto, ma la pratica rende perfetti, e cmq mi piace molto come si abbinavano tra di loro i colori, che è già un gran passo. Voglio cmq farvela vedere. La nail art.

Questo è il Kiko 342 usato come base. Sulla punta ho steso il WJCON 152 e nel mezzo il Kiko Deep Malachite di una vecchia LE. Mi piace moltissimo che siano lo stesso colore (o cmq lo stesso tono) con 3 finish diversi: lacca, shimmer, glitter. Devo migliorare le linee però, e non mi piace lo stacco che ho fatto tra i due smalti sopra.

Che ne pensate?

Kiko 342, WJCON 152, Kiko Deep Malachite

Kiko 342, WJCON 152, Kiko Deep Malachite

Kiko 342, WJCON 152, Kiko Deep Malachite

13 Comments

  1. perchè "failed"?! A me piace molto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invece sai che non è niente male? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! Love the multi-textures in the same color family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this! I don't think it's a fail at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear, I love the color match but not the rest!

      Delete
  5. I love it! The colors are great and I like the space. I think it adds dimension.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! The middle color is saved for you!

      Delete
  6. ti riaggiungo di nuovo col nuovo link a google reader, che sia la volta buona? :°/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!