Polish Days – Back To Nature

polishdays_badge_nature

 

You would think I'm doing enough challenges right now. But well, when I read what the theme for Polly Polish’s Polish Days was I just couldn’t pass.

Back to Nature.

I knew exactly what that meant for me. Nature is green in my mind, it’s trees, and plants, and grass, and leaves. This is a mani I am very proud of, and it means Nature to me. I hope you will like it :)

Starete pensando che sto facendo abbastanza challenge in questo periodo, vero? E invece no! Quando ho letto il tema dei Polish Days di Polly Polish non ho saputo resistere.

Back to Nature

Sapevo esattamente cosa fare. Natura per me è verde, piante, alberi, foglie. E questa è una manicure di cui vado fiera e che per me significa proprio “natura”. Spero vi piaccia :)

Polish Days, Back to Nature, Basic Beauty 32, Essence Nail Art Twins Edward

Polish Days, Back to Nature, Basic Beauty 32, Essence Nail Art Twins Edward

Polish Days, Back to Nature, Basic Beauty 32, Essence Nail Art Twins Edward

The base colour is a dark forest green which is actually a jelly and it’s an Italian brand: Basic Beauty #32. On my ring finger I did a reverse glitter gradient with Essence Edward, and I stamped my middle with an Essie metallic + a DRK plate. I love my ring the most!

Talk to you tomorrow!

La base è un verde foresta scuro jelly della Basic Beauty, il n. 32. Sulla base dell’anulare ho steso un po’ di Essence Edward, mentre il medio è stampato con un metallico di Essie e una plate DRK. L’anulare è l’unghia che mi piace di più!

A domani!!


33 Comments

  1. That stamped pattern is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green looks SO JUICY...Can I lick or drink your nails? :P
    Also love the combination with glitters & stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah true! But I wouldn't drink anything that colour!

      Delete
  3. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ma che splendore! Sì, Edduccio sul BB32 ci sta divinamente, canta proprio!
    Continuo a rifiutarmi di commentare i designs dei tuoi plates figherrimi, rosiko troppo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pensare che ci potrei quasi stampare due unghie per quanto son grandi quelle plate!

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love the jelly nail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissimo!!
    Abbinamenti scelti benissimo!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. È una manicure davvero bellissima...sia per la scelta dello stamping, sia per il gradient con Edward che rende le altre unghie comunque originali. Brava! *applauso*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie >_< Ne vado fierissima! Peccato doverla togliere così velocemente per le altre challenge!

      Delete
  7. Bellissima manicure, sia per lo stamping che per la scelta degli smalti: adoro i glitter quadrati!!!^___^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grassie, grassie :D
      Anche io adoro i glitter di forme "strane"!

      Delete
  8. I love it! I would've automatically picked a green just like the one you picked, it looks like pine trees, which pop into my mind when I think of nature :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's it! Nature = Trees = green! Great minds think alike ;)

      Delete
  9. WOW! That´s a pretty awesome nature inspired nail.
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. La base jelly mi piace tantissimo :D
    mi stanno piacendo davvero, i b by limoni, ti dirò ^^
    E anche per me la più bella è l'anulare, anche se pure da solo è stupendo, complimenti ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Che bella! Mi piace molto l'abbinamento sia con lo stamping, sia con i glitter, proprio azzeccato l'ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really ike this manicure, I think it's great you used silver for stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful. I'm not sure which I like better, the stamping or the glitter gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, Simona, I'm officially in love with your manicure. Oh. My. God.

    Unbelievably gorgeous. Right Up My Alley. The stamping is smack on. The way you applied that accent nail glitter? Hello? Genius!

    Simple and elegant.

    Your manicure has a fan girl. LOLOLOL.

    I love it, darlin! :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa I told you, you are too sweet! I really loved this mani, too. Too bad I had to get it off for letter E ;)

      Delete
  15. L'anulareeeeeeeeeeee ^O^
    Me adora <3
    Bellissimo!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!