Hi everyone!

Wow, full blogging week this one!

Today it’s time again for the rainbow and the spotlight colour is green! I actually painted my nails with a different green than this one but I did something stupid and it was a fail. I’ll show you that one anyway, just not today!

My pick comes from my archives and it’s Basic Beauty #40PE and it’s the green sister to my ABC letter B. Isn’t it amazing? It’s a light green foil which is unfortunately very sheer (see my tips). The good thing is that all Basic Beauty polishes are really fast drying and you have no whatsoever problem in painting 3 coats. You wouldn’t even notice that you did! So easy to work this. And such a beautiful colour in the end! If you don’t like the bald tips you can always use an underwear like I did for the orange one.

These are all 3 coats + top coat.

Ciao a tutte!

Settimana piena sul blog :)

Oggi è di nuovo tempo di arcobaleno e il colore del giorno è il verde! A dire il vero sulle mie unghie c’è un verde diverso da questo, ma ho fatto una cavolata e ve lo farò vedere in un altro momento.

La mia scelta cade dunque su uno smalto che avevo salvato in hard disk, il Basic Beauty, o B by Limoni n. 40PE. Questo verde è il fratellino dell’arancio che vi ho fatto vedere alla lettera B dell’ABC. Non è bellissimo? E’ un verde chiaro foil, poco coprente (basti guardare la punta delle unghie). La cosa bella dei Basic Beauty è che sono talmente facili da stendere e asciugano talmente in fretta che anche 3 mani di smalto non sono un problema. Non ve ne accorgerete nemmeno! Però se non vi piacciono le punte un po’ più chiare usate una base a tono sotto :)

Queste sono tutte 3 passate + top coat.

Basic Beauty B by Limoni 40PE

Basic Beauty B by Limoni 40PE

Basic Beauty B by Limoni 40PE

And an extra shot! I know this is a dark pic but I couldn’t help posting it. How cool is it?

Infine una foto extra, lo so che è scura ma non potevo non postarla perchè secondo me è una figata.

Basic Beauty B by Limoni 40PE 

I hope you'll like it as much as I do! And now off to check my travelling companions!

Spero che questo BB piaccia a voi quanto a me, e ora andiamo a visitare le mie compagne di merende!