ABC challenge! “K”: Kiko 255

Hi everyone!

That time of the week again for our ABC challenge! Today I realized it was Wednesday only because I was reading the blogs I follow and I saw K’s posted everywhere. Wow.

Anyway, last week I started thinking of my K and I thought “Ehi, I’m Italian and Kiko is probably our most popular brand!”. So I picked the one Kiko I consider a must-have for any polish addicted: #255 aka Violet Microglitter.

Kiko 255 is a purple creme packed of micro holographic glitters and it’s just plain gorgeous! Easy to paint, super sparkly, should I say more? The downside is that I had major tipwear the day after I put it on already. Oh well, that was okay since we had (and still have) rain! Thank you sun for letting me photograph this beauty!

Ciao a tutte!

Di nuovo tempo di ABC challenge oggi! Mi sono accorta che è mercoledì solo perchè stamattina sfogliando i blog che seguo ho notato che c’erano un sacco di K in giro!

Cmq, la scorsa settimana ho iniziato a pensare a che K scegliere e poi mi è venuto in mente che dopotutto Kiko è la marca forse più popolare che abbiamo. Quindi Kiko, ok, numero 255 Viola Microglitter, che è quello che io considero il must have di tutti i Kiko.

Il Kiko 255 è uno smalto viola pieno zeppo di micro glitter olografici ed è semplicemente stupendo. Facile da stendere, super luccicoso, di cos’altro avete bisogno? Ok, ha un punto dolente: il giorno dopo averlo steso era già rovinatissimo sulle punte. Amen, tanto già pioveva di nuovo! Grazie sole per avermelo fatto fotografare decentemente!

Outdoors // All’esterno:

Kiko 255 Viola Microglitter Violet Microglitter

Kiko 255 Viola Microglitter Violet Microglitter

Indoors natural light // All’interno luce naturale:

Kiko 255 Viola Microglitter Violet Microglitter

Kiko 255 Viola Microglitter Violet Microglitter

Kiko 255 Viola Microglitter Violet Microglitter

Shame on you if you don’t own this beauty. Run get it!

E se non avete questo Kiko vergognatevi e andatelo a prendere (magari gratis con la promo di Facebook)!

60 Comments

  1. Wow this is GORGEOUS!! So shiny, smooth and sparkly. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amoredellamammalui!!! L'avevo preso sempre per quel famoso GA mai realizzato per cause di forza maggiore, ma mi sa proprio che me lo tengo, muahahahahahahahhah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is an Italian brand Ariel! And it's only sold in Europe.

      Delete
  4. Con vergogna ammetto di averlo preso in questi giorni insieme a qualche sugar mat :-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Con orgoglio! Dato che l'hai preso :p

      Delete
    2. eheheh, la vergogna era per aver aspettato così tanto, però hai ragione, sono felice di averlo adesso ^____^

      Delete
  5. Oooh I just got this in a swap! I didn't even know what I was getting. Rachel just showed me a quick swatch and I was like 'sure'. So glad I have it after seeing your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I need this in my life. Simona I will stalk you until I get it. Does that sound creepy? I NEEEEED KIKO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah, you know if you want Kikos you just gotta ask me :)

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad the sun came out for you! This is a stunning polish and the second Kiko I've seen in the "K"s today. Is this brand available in the U.S., do you know? I haven't heard of it before, but it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not Natalie! It's only sold in some European countries so far :(

      Delete
  8. It looks like the perfect base coat for galaxy nails :P!
    Really pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That might be an excuse to finally try galaxy nails then! I always say I want to try them but never have the courage!

      Delete
  9. Anche io lo adoro.... anche se la mia mente lo aveva classificato come 'rosso scuro'.
    Infatti, quando ho letto il tuo post mi sono detta: "Ehiiiiii, ma ne hanno fatto anche uno viola?? Deve essere MIO!!!".... poi mi sono resa conto che era quello che già posseggo.
    Mannaggia!
    Buona giornata e buona primavera!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosso? Ahah, c'era il 245 (o 246) che era lampone diciamo...
      :D

      Delete
  10. nice! I like how you think "Ehi" :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing polish! I wish that Kiko would start shipping abroad so I could get this to Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pretty sure it will expand quite fast all over Europe!

      Delete
  12. Amazing!!! I think I have this one, and this makes me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Io l'ho preso di recente con lo sconto del 20%. Ci credi che non l'avevo mai notato in negozio? XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. E' uno dei primi Kiko che ho comprato e, secondo me, rimane uno dei piú belli! Ottima scelta!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. What an incredible color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bellissimo! Ti sta molto bene! :-) Fortunatamente, ce l'ho anch'io! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie!! Adoro l'effetto holo dei glitter, e poi viola!

      Delete
  17. Gorgeous :D Kiko is such a great brand polish-wise... you can never go wrong with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Today is KIKO day in the K challenge! This is a stunner, Simona! I was just over at Cristina's blog and she was talking about the hit or miss nature of the brand. You surely have a "hit" here!

    I got a chuckle earlier in the week when I saw your post in the challenge FB board about realizing it was K week only after seeing Lariesa's post. Don't feel bad, darlin'...I've been having one of those MONTHS. LOLOL.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I am not alone there!
      I must say I've been luckier than Cristina with Kiko though. I've hardly ever found a miss!

      Delete
  19. So many awesome Kiki polishes on the K week! This one is AMAZING!! Looks like space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I'd really love to have more colours like this one!

      Delete
  20. Stunning polish! So shiny and sparkly :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never heard of this brand but it looks great. This is the second post from the challenge that used a Kiko polish. This color is gorgeous!!! It kinda reminds me of Purple Gleam from Milani except this one is way better!

    Kelly
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up that Milani and darn! Added to my wishlist, LOL :) It looks great, too! Definitely different though, you're right.

      Delete
  22. È stato il mio secondo Kiko, quando millenni fa ha aperto il primo negozio qui a Genova. L'ho preso per caso e l'ho lasciato lì a lungo perché non mi covinceva. Poi un giorno...... Ed è stato amore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coff coff, pure io ce l'ho da sempre e non l'avevo mai messo :p

      Delete
  23. Oh my wow! This is stunning! You lucky Italians and your Kiko, so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OH! Shame is right! I wish we could find Kiko in the sates! This is the 3rd one of this challenge day that has been posted and each one is absolutely amazing! I'm so depressed now! You girls have crushed me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  25. concordo in pieno, questo kiko è un must have :D è bellissimo, ogni volta che lo metto è una soddisfazione guardarmi le unghie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow you really captured the micro holo glitter well! I love it, wish I could get Kiko polishes here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't you?? I thought Kiko was available in The Netherlands!

      Delete
  27. 255 dritto in wishlist!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!