ABC challenge! Z: Ninja Polish Zultanite

Oh guys, I can’t believe this is the last letter of our alphabet ride. I’ve meet some wonderful ladies thanks to this challenge and I’m looking to play with them again soon!

But let’s move the teardrop from my eyes and let’s talk Z! To close our challenge with a bang I picked one of the prettiest creations by that genius of Ninja Polish: Zultanite.

Ninja Polish Zultanite is part of the Facets collection and it consists of gold glitters in a sheer multichrome base. I wouldn’t know how to better describe it. I layered one coat over Kiko 264 (blackened purple) and wow! Purple disappeared and I had something shifting from brown to green to golden. So amazing! I was really stunned and I am very happy of my pick! I hope you enjoy, too!

Non riesco a credere che siamo arrivati all’ultima lettera dell’alfabeto (di nuovo!). Con questa challenge ho incontrato delle blogger davvero talentuose e spero di combinare ancora qualcosa con tutte loro!

Ma asciughiamo la lacrimuccia e torniamo alla nostra lettera Z. Per finire in bellezza ho scelto una delle più belle creazione di quel genio della Ninja Polish: Zultanite.

In Ninja Polish Zultanite fa parte della collezione Facets e consiste in una base poco coprente duochrome “condita” da glitter dorati. Non saprei come meglio spiegarmi! Ne ho steso una passata sul Kiko 264 (viola nero) e wow! Il viola è sparito e lo smalto è diventato qualcosa che cambia da marrone a verde a dorato. Davvero fantastico. Ne sono rimasta affascinata e sono contenta di averlo scelto per oggi! Spero piaccia anche a voi!

Ninja Polish Zultanite

Ninja Polish Zultanite

Ninja Polish Zultanite

What can I say? Thanks for staying with me during the last 26 weeks and I hope you’ll keep following me!

Che dire? Grazie per avermi accompagnata in queste 26 settimane e spero che continuerete a seguirmi!

40 Comments

  1. Ti odio. T_T
    ed è tutto quello che ho da dichiarare, vostro onore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sbavo all'ennesima potenza!! *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Great color for wrapping up such a nice challenge! See you in no time, Simona!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I never seem to get my hands on the Ninjas I want, so I'm totally jealous of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie! I guess I have good friends who got me some great Ninjas!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous polish! I don't think I have seen a polish like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've never noticed this color before. I sure as hell notice it now. Gorgeous, Simona! :)

    Next challenge: July 31st! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What can I say? This is so unique and stunning!!
    Looking forward to the next challenge, it has been a blast getting to know you all :)
    Chantelle xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These were 26 great and inspiring and funny weeks! I'll see you soon!

      Delete
  8. This is gorgeous!! I've been wanting to try Ninja Polish and I may have to start with this one!! I love all the shifts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love color shifting polishes, too, and this one is so unique! I loved all the Ninjas I've tried so far!

      Delete
  9. L'effetto è bellissimo, il viola della base non si vede proprio o_O

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah, it is soooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gli unici commenti che mi salgono alle labbra sono degni di un vaccaro...

    *applauso*

    E soprattutto, complimenti per queste 26 settimane! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Decisamente particolare e molto bello! Complimenti alle Ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a unique polish. I could totally wear this in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mamma mia che meraviglia, davvero ragazze ma voi mi aprite un mondo con tutte queste chicche!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yep, beautiful!!! When Ninja Polish says they're unique, they mean it!!! See you soon Simona! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!