Mish Mash #6: hot!

And hot it is over here! Woot!

I honestly was at a loss for this theme. I had prepared a swatch of a polish that has the word HOT in its name. But the damned one refused to be photographed. Then sign from above, we had a little problem with the Inlinkz code and I had an extra day to try something else. As usual when I need inspiration I started surfing Pinterest and there it was! HOT DOGS!

E caldo lo è davvero in questi giorni!

Sono sincera, il tema di oggi mi ha trovato davvero impreparata. Avevo solo swatchato uno smalto che ha la parola HOT nel nome. Ma si è rifiutato di farsi fotografare. Timido lui. E poi un segno: il codice Inlinkz che non andava e un giorno in più per provare qualcos’altro. Come al solito quando ho bisogno di ispirazione mi rivolgo a Pinterest. Ed eccola là l’idea! HOT DOGS!

hot dogs nail art

hot dogs nail art

hot dogs nail art

hot dogs nail art

Yes, I know there’s too much mustard over there, but I have no nail art brushes and simply used the nail polish brush. I am sure you can understand how I couldn’t go any thinner!

I love this mani and I hope so do you!

Sì lo so che c’è troppa senape ma io non ho nessun pennello da nail art e ho dovuto stenderla con quello dello smalto. Sono sicura che capirete che farla più sottile era dura!

Mi piace un sacco cmq, e spero anche a voi!

34 Comments

  1. Ahahaha, stupenda idea!! Non mi sarebbe mai venuta in mente ^___^ E bellissima realizzazione, complimenti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome and hilarious, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this too! All the food ideas for hot are just so creative...never would have thought of hot dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Great idea, although if I put anything resembling food on my nails and it turned out looking this good, I'd start biting all over again =)Love it though, so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious!! I love these!!! But your right, too much mustard, and I like ketchup on mine! Dang, now I want a hot dog!! Delicious mani!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dionne! Yeah I was longing for a hot dog myself after doing it!

      Delete
  6. ahahaha Grande Simo! Ma tutte tu te le inventi??? troppo carina!
    Un bacio :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Geniale!!! La maionese è venuta molto appetitosa! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! Però è senape!!!!!! Io sono classica, per me l'hot dog è solo con la senape!

      Delete
  8. Hahaha! Those totally rock! They are so much fun! Great inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an awesome interpretation of the theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this mani is making me hungry and bring on the mustard I say lol I love it, well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. La senape è troppo buona, quindi sei perdonata se ce n'è tanta *___* Detto questo: gnam, gnam, slurp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool! I like your take on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. XD Ma che carine!!! Anche io trovo tantissime idee su Pinterest, la mecca delle idee di qualunque tipo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie :D
      Pinterest è davvero un pozzo senza fondo per ispirazione (e per perdere tempo ahahah)

      Delete
  14. OMG! I love it! These are seriously so cute, I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oddio che carine! non mi sarebbe mai venuto in mente di fare degli hot dog! bellissime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome idea! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL these are fantastic! Hot dog nails.... YES! You are so creative and these look so awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristine but I'm not that creative at all! I just took inspiration from someone else!

      Delete
  18. Gnam, che voglia di hot dog!
    Unghiette deliziose! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!