Mish Mash: Blue

Hi everyone!

Have you checked yesterday’s post? I showed you the base for today’s mani! A very simple one actually. We are having sunny days so I am sporting holos on my nails as long as I can! For today’s mani I started with Pupa holo #34 and then I sticked some striping tape in a random way on the tips. I picked up Picture Polish Cosmos and started sponging it over the Pupa. Removed the tape and voilà! Do you like the look? I know I do!

Ciao a tutti!

Avete visto il post di ieri? Vi ho fatto vedere la base per la nail art (semplicissima) di oggi. Date le giornate ancora soleggiate sto cercando di mettere smalti olografici finchè posso. Per la nail art di oggi ho cominciato col Pupa holo 34 e poi ho steso del nastrino adesivo in modo abbastanza casuale sulle punte. A questo punto ho preso il Picture Polish Cosmos e ho cominciato a picchiettarlo sopra il Pupa con una spugna. Tolto lo scotch e voilà! Che dite del risultato? A me piace molto.

blue nail art

blue nail art

I really love me some easy and yet effective nail art! And I know I need to swatch Cosmos on its own because it’s just gorgeous!

Adoro questo tipo di nail art semplicissima da fare ma d’effetto. E devo assolutamente swatchare il Cosmos per conto suo perchè è favoloso!!

 

40 Comments

  1. ...splendida...complimenti!!!
    ...ciaooo...lu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissima nail art e splendidi colori!! *____* Più holo per tutti e per tutto l'anno!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarà semplice da fare ma ha un impatto davvero pazzesco, fa un figurone esagerato!
    I due smalti presi singolarmente, che te lo dico a fare, sono uno più spettacolare dell'altro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meravigliosa! *_____* Proprio vero che la casualità è (quasi) sempre la madre dei capolavori, brava, bravissima!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is literally my favorite tape mani of this type I've ever seen. I am going to have to do a variation of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I keep meaning to try this technique and I keep forgetting to do it! lol Thanks for the beautiful reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah I am like that, too! I pin the techniques I like and then I keep forgetting!

      Delete
  7. Wow this turned out so pretty, Striping holo is an awesome idea that I must try out one day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Veramente fantastica, gradient, holo e blu, cosa si può chiedere di più?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di solito non mi piace spataccare/rovinare gli holo ma in questo caso l'adoro! :D

      Delete
  9. I do! It's gorgeous! :D You're so smart to still take advantage of the sun ^^ Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, so much sparkle! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Che dico del risultato? Che è una figata!
    Comunque anch'io sto mettendo smalti holo ed estivi finché posso! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it! What a great way to use striping tape.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW!! This is freaking perfect!! I can't even tell you how much I love it lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristine! But my skills aren't even half as yours!

      Delete
  14. Davvero bellissima! Cosmos è un'opera d'arte *.*

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this mani!!! What a fabulous idea, simple but packs a huge punch!! And those blues are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Credo che ogni mio commento sia superfluo, ma voglio dire lo stesso che sto facendo il pozzetto :D *___*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Il risultato è davvero ottimo, eye-catching! Cosmos è fantastico! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Che bella, è davvero d'effetto!! :O

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!