Born Pretty Store anniversary sale!

I usually don’t write posts like this, and I am not paid or sponsored to do so, but I do love Born Pretty Store and I wanted to share with today’s and tomorrow’s anniversary sale! I know some people are not on Facebook and I just don’t want you to miss the great sales!

--

Di solito non scrivo questo tipo di post, e non sono pagata o sponsorizzata per farlo, ma adoro Born Pretty Store e non voglio farvi perdere la promo anniversario di oggi e domani! So che alcune mie lettrici non sono su Facebook quindi eccomi qua: ci penso io a tentarvi!

bps anniversary sale

I already placed my order this morning I couldn’t resist. The orange holo is only 1,99$ and it has been in my wishlist for a while now. Well, from wishlist to cart with that price tag! I also ordered my very first thermal polish. I don’t think this is particularly cheap but I’ve noticed there are no cheap thermals around so let’s give it a try. I also bought a couple 0,99$ brushes, I wanna check if they are any good for cuticles’ clean up. And last this super pretty stamping plate! Although I’ve had the feeling the plates with code “m” are better quality than the ones with code “QA”. I just couldn’t resist the pattern, hope they’ll work.

Well this was my order and maybe some ideas for you! I will show you everything after the arrival!

--

Io il mio ordine l’ho fatto stamattina. L’holo arancione è a soli 1,99$ e ce l’ho addocchiato da un po’. Passato dalla lista desideri al carrello per direttissima con quel prezzo! Ho anche provato a ordinare il mio primo smalto termico/cambiacolore. Non è proprio economico ma ho fatto caso che di smalti termici a buon prezzo proprio non ce ne sono. Quindi proviamolo. Ho anche comprato un paio di pennelli da 99cents per vedere se funzionano per la pulizia finale delle cuticole. E per ultimo questa piastrina da stamping. Ho il sentore che le piastre con codice “m” siano migliori di quelle col codice “QA” però le immagini di questa mi piacevano un sacco. Spero che funzioni.

E insomma, vi ho dato l’annuncio più qualche idea. Poi quando arriva il tutto vi saprò dire e vi farò vedere!

9 Comments

  1. Ho delle piastre QA (e presto ne avrò altre - capisci ammè ;) ) e non sono così brutte come ti immagini, alcune sono incise troppo profonde ma per il resto funzionano abbastanza bene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buonissimo a sapersi! L'ho scritto perchè io ho tutte m e una QA, ed è l'unica che mi da qualche problemino mentre le altre son perfette!

      Delete
  2. I love Born Pretty Store! I purchased some nail art wheels and water decal transfers and it came to me in about 15 days. So when I saw your blog post I just had to go and take advantage of their sale! I ordered some nail art sticks & wheels and water decals. I just love the water decals! they are so easy to use and look fantastic on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I also ordered some black rhinestones, I forgot it! I have all colours but black so this was a chance to get them!
      I really love the look of water decals, too, but I am so bad at placing them :(

      Delete
  3. Ommamma, ho appena fatto un nuovo acquisto compulsivo (i due holo in offertissima, speso meno di 3$) ahah XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corro subito a spulciare il negozio!
    Grazie della dritta ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!