HPB Presents: Halloween stamped marble

Hi everyone!

Today I am joining the bloggers over at Hobby Polish Bloggers group for the monthly linkup. I am actually quite late to the party but I had some troubles with a couple nail art attempts. In the end I surrendered and did an easy one for me which only involves one nail polish and stamping!

I started off with a base of Sinful Colors Cloud 9 and stamped over it with a watermarble pattern from hehe plate #40.

Ciao a tutti!

Oggi mi aggrego alle blogger del gruppo Hobby Polish Blogger per il post a tema mensile. A dire il vero sono parecchio in ritardo ma ho avuto enormi problemi con delle nail art provate negli scorsi giorni. Alla fine mi sono arresa a qualcosa di facile, almeno per me: uno smalto e dello stamping.

Ho iniziato con una base di Sinful Colors Cloud 9 e ci ho timbrato sopra un disegno finta-watermarble dalla plate hehe 40.


Halloween stamped marble

Orange and black Halloween stamped marble #nailart #halloween #stamping #watermarble #nails #unghie #lightyournails

Halloween stamped marble


I didn’t mention October’s theme is Halloween but I hope you could tell from my mani?

Now I can say I am officially done with Halloween’s mani this year. The other ones I had planned failed miserably in the past few days. Now I could go back to some Fall manis or start doing Christmas I guess. What are you up to?

Non ho nemmeno scritto che il tema del mese è Halloween, spero che l’abbiate intuito?

Direi che per quest’anno le manicure dedicate a questa festa sono finite. Le altre che avrei voluto fare sono fallite miseramente negli ultimi due giorni. Adesso potrei tornare al tema autunnale o buttarmi già sul Natale. Voi che dite?




46 Comments

  1. This is so pretty! I love the base color and your stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....What a pretty mani! I just love love everything here....colors, patterns....so awesome....<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stamping, Simona! What a lovely base colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's flawless. Gorgeous! And perfect Halloween mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natale noooo! Non ancora :D

    Certo che Cloud 9 è proprio bello, ogni volta che mi capita di vederlo, lo penso *___*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors so work for a Halloween mani and your stamping is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nella curiosità di sapere quali nail art avevi programmato, dico che questa è stupenda. Mi piace moltissimo questo SC con lo shimmer dorato.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Silvia. Cercherò di ricreare quello che avevo in mente in chiave non-Halloween, ma posso già dire che io e i decals fatti in casa non andiamo d'accordo!

      Delete
  8. Ehi, questa plate è spettacolare, me la devo procurare assolutamente anche io! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this plate,it's perfect when you sucks like me at watermarble lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my favorite water marble patterns. I love your mani.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the marble pattern, I should totally use it some time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah! It's quite handy for those like me who can't watermarble!

      Delete
  12. These look fabulous!! That base polish is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This Sinful Colors looks absolutely incredible on you, and the stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how bold these are- they make me wish I hadn't been so lazy about doing Halloween nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the marble stamp! Beats the heck out of doing it the water way lol.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this stamping job! I hope this type of water marble is easier than real water marbling. I get so frustrated with stamping that I won't even try water marbling. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the right stamper I find stamping extremely easy so this way is way easier for me!

      Delete
  17. I agree your stamping are perfect and yes the colours are perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the stamping for this! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really need to get myself one of these water marble stamping plates... This is probably the only way I could pull off a successful marble! This looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i just got my Bundle Monster plates and there's a few patterns that are similar to this, I need to try those. This looks so amazing! I'm glad they did a stamping plate because I suck in water marble, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!