OPI Dating a Royal

Hi everyone!

Are you feeling sad? I am asking because every tv and radio station is talking about today being Blue Monday, aka the saddest day of the year. To be honest I feel quite good today!

Well, I will follow today's theme posting a blue nail polish which a colour I always like. This beauty is OPI Dating a Royal and it's a wonderful medium blue creme that applies quite easily. It's not very opaque at first coat but covers perfectly with a second layer.

Two coats, no top coat.

Ciao a tutti!

Vi sentite tristi oggi? In tv e in radio non fanno altro che parlare del Blue Monday, ovvero il giorno più triste dell'anno. E sarebbe oggi, ma io non mi sento affatto triste!

Cmq seguo il tema della giornata mostrandovi un bellissimo smalto blu. Lui è OPI Dating a Royal ed è una lacca di un blu medio che si stende molto facilmente. Non è molto coprente alla prima passata, ma con la seconda è perfetto.

Due strati senza top coat.

 

OPI Dating a Royal

OPI Dating a Royal

 

I must say both OPI and China Glaze know how to do blue cremes. I have so many from these two brands I can't probably pick a favourite.

OPI Dating a Royal is lovely by itself and it's also a great nail art base. But I could say the same for more OPI blues honestly.

Do you share my same love for OPI blues? Or what's your favourite blue creme instead?

Devo dire che sia OPI che China Glaze sanno il fatto loro quando si parla di lacche blu. Ne ho tante di entrambi i brand e non credo che saprei scegliere una preferita.

OPI Dating a Royal è bellissimo da solo, ed è anche una base perfetta per tante nail art. Ma potrei dire lo stesso di altri smalti blu OPI.

Anche voi amate i blu di questo brand? O qual è il vostro smalto blu preferito?

34 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa! I am a bit partial because I love all the blues haha ;)

      Delete
  2. Per fortuna oggi non ho sentito parlare del Blue Monday, ma solo del maltempo (comunque il lunedì è già deprimente di suo). Bello questo blu, ci vedo come una punta di "dusty" (o forse è lo schermo) che mi piace molto, sembra diverso dal solito blu brillante.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Non è brillantissimo, ma anche per via della tonalità, nel senso che non è un royal blue!

      Delete
  3. Love this polish! I wonder why I don't have it, I think that has to change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday for me was a great day! Yeeey!
    Love this dark shade on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a gorgeous blue cream! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely blue :) Really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Di sicuro questo smalto mi aiuterebbe a non sentirmi mai giù, bellissimo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I agree CG and OPI do seem to make really good blues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I have seen this blue shade before, but I definitely feel like I need it now. My collection is lacking in dark vamp blues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say this is a dark one, more of a medium tone, but really pretty nonetheless!

      Delete
  10. ...è splendido questo blu...adoro il blu sulle unghie...ne ho anch'io di smalti opi blu, questo mi manca!!!
    ...un bacione!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does this shade stain? I am so afraid of mainstream creams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubled up on base coat and it didn't stain. Better safe than sorry!

      Delete
  12. I always gravitate toward blues so of course I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are right about these brands doing amazing blues!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I share and understand 100% about how much I love a particular nail color (mine color is Red) none the less I also enjoy the color blue and this nail polish is very pretty. I will be "hunting" this weekend, that is for nail polishes. I hope that I will find "Dating a Royal" thank you for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your hunt was good! I only went shopping for dinner haha :)

      Delete
  15. Con questo colore con me vai sul sicuro. Un classico OPI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!