A neutral Valentine

Hi everyone and happy Valentine's day if you are celebrating!

I had no time for preparing a fancy mani so here's my quick and easy idea.

I started with a neutral base which is TNS Cosmetics Light Touch and I stamped plenty of hearts on top of it with a special red stamping polish and MoYou London Pro Collection no. 08 plate.

Since it was kinda boring on its own I added some sparkles with China Glaze Golden Enchantment and I'm ready to go!

Neutral Valentine's stamping nail art

Neutral Valentine's stamping nail art


That was it! Quick and easy!

Are you doing anything special today? Me, nothing fancy, but I bought some heart-shaped red colored pasta and I will cook something around it. I only hope my boyfriend has no urgency calls from work!

See you tomorrow with the ABC challenge and letter E!

24 Comments

  1. ...ĆØ carinissima questa nail art!!!
    ...un bacione!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bello! Come ĆØ questo top coat? Io lo vorrei provare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sono ancora perplessa... asciuga rapido quanto il Seche ma mi da l'impressione di farmi durare poco la manicure. Devo testarlo ancora un po'.

      Delete
  3. Se si usa lo stamping, mi sembra giusto ripiegare in mancanza di tempo ;) Molto carina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't celebrate this day, but still my husband and child we went out in a restaurant! As about your nail art is cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dinner out and not having to wash dishes is always good ;)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful manicure, I love your base in combination with the hearts - so cute! I hope you enjoyed your red pasta! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! I hope you had a lovely Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look came together so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! It's super cute and beautiful. And no, I did nothing on Vday, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bella la combinazione, mi piace l'effetto finale! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I really like this, not too flashy or too much pink :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterĆ² al piĆ¹ presto!