ABC challenge: Color Club What's Your Sign?

Hi everyone!

Todays’ letter is W and I’ve picked a rather new shade. Color Club What's Your Sign? was released as part of the Halo Hues 2015 collection. It’s a delicate metallic holo that shifts from pale pink to icy blue. I find it the perfect shade to represent Pantone 2016 colours all in one.

Formula was really good, I used a standard base underneath and had no dragging issues whatsoever. I was also impressed by it being completely opaque in two coats despite the super light shade.

Two coats, no top coat.

Color Club What's Your Sign?

Color Club What's Your Sign?

I wished my photos did it justice but my camera seems not to capture the real holographic flame recently. I seriously need a new one. Please beware Color Club What's Your Sign? is just as sparkly as any other Halo Hues shade!

I am usually no fan of metallic holos but I must admit this one really stole my heart. It’s so delicate and it feels like angels on my nails with that Heavenly shift. I keep moving my hands to see pink and then blue and then back to pink. I am so happy with my purchase! Well, I should add I am happy with all my Halo Hues! They are so gorgeous.

Do you own any of the most recent ones? Do you like their softer colours?

 



43 Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly gorgeous on you.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non ho nessun Halo Hues 2015, nessuno mi aveva colpita abbastanza. Probabilmente finora non avevo trovato swatches che gli rendessero abbastanza giustizia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gli swatches avevano deluso anche me in realtà, ma steso sulle unghie mi sono ricreduta in pieno.

      Delete
  4. I have yet to pick up any of the newer shades, but this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This polish is beautiful, really. I'm always amazed by these kind of polishes that don't need a top coat to shine !

    ReplyDelete
  6. basta che sia holo e avrà il mio amore...poco importa se in tonalità chiare o scure :P
    ottimo il fattore coprenza, anche io a vederlo in foto avrei temuto buchi e/o disomogeneità :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha giusto, anche io sono così con gli holo, anche se sto diventando più difficile.

      Delete
    2. io, più che diventare difficile, trovo che dopo un po' mi annoino :O
      sembra assurdo da dire, lo so, ma per alcuni holo "visto uno, visti tutti"; mi sto piacevolmente perdendo invece nel mondo dei glitterati indie :P

      Delete
    3. Per fortuna sono quasi immune ai glitter :D

      Delete
  7. This is absolutely stunning! I only own one Halo Hue which I haven't gotten around to swatching yet. I plan on eventually getting them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you'll get around to wear that one you'll need all the others haha!

      Delete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous swatches I need all of halo hues there just all so amazing :D x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great holo shade. I need more of the Color Club holos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Metallic holos is not my thing either, but this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous, I love the more delicate colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is really pretty and so wearable for a holo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still have yet to try any of the Halo Hues. I really need to change that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't go wrong with these Halo Hues, I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm ashamed to say that I have this polish and haven't worn it! I keep seeing it and it's so beautiful - but then never grab it! It's beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I must say I loved it more on my nails than in the bottle so I actually understand you.

      Delete
  16. This last round of Color Club holos were amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!