ABC challenge 2016 recap

ABC challenge 2016 recap

Hi everyone!

Well, ABC challenge is officially done and here’s a recap of it all, from A to Z. Holos, blue creme, and Color Club seem to win this challenge but other than that I am quite happy I used a good mix of finishes and colours.

So, what’s your favourite letter among my picks?

Avon Suede Fuchsia FeelBow Winds of ChangeColour Alike Sinner LadyDepend 54Essence RomeoFunky Fingers Sold Out ArenaGolden Rose Rich Color 16Half moon maniiRis 10H&M Jungle MeColor Club KismetAstra Expert Gel Effect 35 Lily GraceMake Up Store KajaNYC Leather and MinkOPI DS ReflectionPupa n. 39 Holographic TaupeQueen's Color Pearl GreenR is for Revlon Indigo NightSinful Colors CinderellaTNS Cosmetics China BlueHits UnconventionalLa Femme ValiosaColor Club What's Your Sign?Faby #ironyYes Love New Matte M07Zoya Blaze

23 Comments

  1. Good job! So many nice polishes, it`s hard to choose the best one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for keeping up with this challenge. It was fun for us too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing hun :) I love the bow polish most that one is definitly on my lemming list x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely polishes! Thank you so much for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. quel BOW mi fa sbavare pure in anteprima... <3
    me innamorata!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness! Look at all those gorgeous colors...and now I find more colors being added to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's your sign? e il Bow sono i miei preferiti :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW It's over already? This was such a fun series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on finishing the challenge! You've done so many great looks. Winds of Change is still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah, you swatched so many beautiful polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this was a great series to watch. I hope you do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I come over & play with all your polishes? Seriously these are all so beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!