HPB presents: neon and neutral chevrons

[ENG & ITA]

Hi everyone!

This month I made it again to join the Hobby Polish Bloggers' linkup! The theme is neons and neutrals.

I started with TNS Light Touch which is a perfect neutral base since it's the very same colour as my skin. Then I grabbed some chevron stickers guides that I got from BornPrettyStore and painted the free space with Ruby Wing Kitten Heels. I removed the stickers, top coated, and that's it!

Neon and neutral chevrons nail art

Neon and neutral chevrons nail art

If you checked my previous review of Ruby Wing Kitten Heels you might know it's a solar changing polish and that's why you see two looks. One is indoors and one it's outdoors. I personally prefer the indoors colour to match the nude base, it just pops out more in my opinion.

I also decided to go for a matte look and I used once again my new TNS Flash Mat top coat which works great.

Neon and neutral chevrons nail art

Neon and neutral chevrons nail art

I liked the matte look and wore it that way. I think I might be in a matte phase right now!

What do you think? Is it me or do you also prefer it matte?






Follow

34 Comments

  1. That's an interesting combo and you did pretty awesome job! I totally love what you have done here! It's 100% perfect mani! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow bellissimo questo fucsia!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...splendida questa nail art!!!
    ...un bacione!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous mani, Simona! What a great use for chevron tape, I like the negative and center part. I really love the matte version too, it looks soft and squishy like icing - in a good way! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this combination! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che carina! Semplice e d'effetto :) Sono quasi impressionata da quanto quello smalto nudo sia perfettissimo per te! E' proprio il tuo colore. Io sono alla ricerca di luce, quindi voto la versione lucida ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great manicure! I really like Kitten Heels when you first showed it to us and think it works really well here! Love that you matted it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Che bell'effetto ottico! :-) Una vera meraviglia questa manicure! :-) Mi piace tanto anche la versione opaca :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mi piace tanto il finish mat! E preferisco la tonalitร  fucsia:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great in matte, especially the indoor image

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is perfection! I love it so much! Negative space manis are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite simpe and so darn cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. That Ruby Wing is awesome. I know I want more for sure.

      Delete
  14. These are perfect as a negative space mani!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful mani I love the contrast in the colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's beautiful! And I love the matte version best too, it is just so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterรฒ al piรน presto!