Turquoise kaleidoscope nail art

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you the stamping I did over Femme Fatale Gentlemen’s Scuffle. I used once again Kaleidoscope BPX-L021 stamping plate and  Bornpretty special stamping polish in light blue (no.9). I love this plate. I purchased it for the patterns on the right side but I keep using the ones on the left, too.

Turquoise kaleidoscope nail art

Turquoise kaleidoscope nail art

Turquoise kaleidoscope nail art

I am so in love with this nail art myself. I wore it until my nails were too chipped to go out haha. I would recreate it anyday though. I love every single detail, from the colours to the pattern. I shouldn’t say that myself though so you tell me, do you like this stamping attempt as much as I do? I hope so!

26 Comments

  1. E' proprio carina! ADORO quella plate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you nailed it. No doubt about it! Very well done. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stamping is so neat and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have all the BPX plates on my wish list, everyone I've seen is amazing z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! I have the first ones but not the newest yet.

      Delete
  5. Wow your stamping turned out great! Its so crisp and clean =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one beautiful combination! And the stamping is so neat, placed perfectly in the middle like that, I always have trouble with that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mi piace veramente tanto, è una stampa nitida, precisa e l'effetto finale è bellissimo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This motif and colours look so well together. Great stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. la trovo stupenda!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!