Tiffany blue and silver skittlette nails

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I got home too late for my usual Friday blog post so here it comes now!

I am sharing with you a very easy nail art I wore when I visited Cosmoprof Italy last month.

My base nail polish is TNS That's Amore, on my ring finger I added a coat of Bella Oggi Strass Effect 02 over it. The chevron pattern comes from plate QA91 and my stamping polish is Essie No Place Like Chrome.

Tiffany blue and silver skittlette nail art

Tiffany blue and silver skittlette nail art

Tiffany blue and silver skittlette nail art

The real colour is actually dustier and more green leaning. Anyway this is an easy nail art idea that you can recreate with any colour really. I find it very versatile. What do you think?

15 Comments

  1. Semplice ma super di classe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi piace molto, fa tanto pinterest! ahahah :D
    no, a parte gli scherzi, semplice ma davvero bella nel suo insieme :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dici? In effetti le skittlette su Pinterest vanno un sacco!

      Delete
  3. This is such an elegant spring look. Beautiful pairing of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the simplicity of this look. It's very elegant and perfect for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty mani! Love the minty color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! Stunning. Love that polish on your ring finger

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your zigzag stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerry! It's one of my very favourite patterns. I use it very often.

      Delete
  8. Moooolto, ma molto bello! è una skittlette manicure molto interessante! Che cosa avevi sull'unghia del pollice? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille! Sul pollice avevo uguale all'anulare, con lo smalto sabbiato Bella Oggi!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!