Ard As Nails Bachelors Button

Hi everyone!

I had a long tiring day so I’m gonna be quick.

I am showing you a nail polish that comes from UK indie brand ‘Ard As Nails. I follow their Instagram profile and they have some gorgeous nail polishes. I really wished I could get my hands on some of their creations. In the end my friend Dani was so nice to gift me the one I’m showing you today.

Ard As Nails Bachelor’s Button is a jelly holographic electric blue. Application is very easy and I used no special base coat. Unfortunately it is a very sheer jelly. What you see in my photos is 4 coats (no top coat) and you can notice that obviously visible nail line.

 

Smalto Ard As Nails Bachelor's Button indie nail polish

Smalto Ard As Nails Bachelor's Button indie nail polish

Smalto Ard As Nails Bachelor's Button indie nail polish

 

I love holo jellies, but opaque in max 3 coats! Four coats and no coverage? Not for me honestly. I love the shade though so I am sure using it again over a blue base.

Have you ever heard of 'Ard As Nails? Do you like this shade?

 

23 Comments

  1. Eccolo! Avevo il sentore fosse poco coprente, ma mi fa piacere che il colore ti piaccia. Attendiamo esperimento su "mutanda" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. didnt Sally Hansen used to have a "Hard as Nails" line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't own many jelly nail polishes, but I sure like this finish a lot. Looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh 4 coats...bit a long process for full coverage. But it's a beautiful polish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love navy and I love jellies - this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know this brand, but this is really pretty! Too bad it was so sheer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty shade of blue. Great swatches too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had not heard of this brand! I love the shade, but 4 coats +VNL is not good. But yes, please use it over a blue base! Or do a pond mani! Yes the latter you should definitely do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I always smudge pond nails but I love them so much!

      Delete
  9. I'm in the UK and love 'Ard as nails. I have swatched for them before. I think this would look lovely over a blue base

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Reminds me of PP Freya's Cats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right!! The colours seems to be quite similar!

      Delete
  11. Pity it is so sheer, it is a nice colour blue. But 4 coats and still VNL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly the vnl doesn't bother me at all here. This polish is gorgeous and could be utilized in so many ways! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!