H&M Lapis Lazuli

Hi everyone!

Do you ever buy nail polish and forget about it? Even if you purchased it because it was love at first sight? Well, it happened to me with H&M Lapis Lazuli. I bought it back in January for 1€ (winter sales), but I like the colour so badly that I would have bought it for its full price anyway. Then it went in a drawer that I only opened again last week! And it was love again. This time I couldn’t wait and wore it immediately.

H&M Lapis Lazuli is a gorgeous blue creme, wonderful shade and perfect formula. It’s a one-coater and it applies like butter, it dries quick and glossy. I am so in love with it.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

 

H&M Lapis Lazuli - smalto blu - blue nail polish

H&M Lapis Lazuli - smalto blu - blue nail polish

H&M Lapis Lazuli - smalto blu - blue nail polish

 

Seriously, I wanted to do a nautical nail art with it, but I liked it so much on its own that I didn’t dare covering it. If you like shades like this and you have the chance of a nearby H&M shop with beauty corner I totally recommend running there and grabbing this baby. You won’t regret it!

What do you think of it?

 

28 Comments

  1. Love this shade of blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so glassy for no top coat. I love a good blue but I don't think we can get that here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame you can't get H&M nail polish. The new range is amazing, esp. the cremes.

      Delete
  3. Yes, that is a gorgeous blue! Lucky you for finding such a pretty shade on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely lucky! I always try to check H&M during the sales because they have great deals on make-up!

      Delete
  4. Such a gorgeous blue! I haven't grabbed any of their polishes yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you have lots of nail polish but you should give one of their cremes a try!

      Delete
  5. This blue my mind...get it?! Simply put, its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a gorgeous ocean blue for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous shade! I forget what I have bought all the time >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cavolo è bellissimo questo colore *_*
    Quando capito da h&m voglio vedere se lo trovo!!
    Un bacione!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...this is truly beautiful shade. Love it! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love that shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dico che lo voglio! :D stoltamente sono stata a Milano e non sono entrata in nessun H&M, scordandomi del tutto la loro linea beauty che volevo vedere ç___ç me tapina.
    Spero di trovarlo qui a To! Davvero bello, hai fatto bene a non coprirlo con niente :)
    baciiii
    ps. ti segnalo che, prima delle foto, c'è scritto "In foto: due foto senza top coat" anzichè passate :) ciau!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spero che lo trovi perchè ne vale davvero la pena, è bellissimo!

      Grazie della segnalazione, corretto! :*

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!