Halloween nails

Hi everyone!

Time for a Halloween nail art! I loved how this one turned out but it’s camera shy unfortunately.

I started with TNS Divina for my base and I sponged Duri Black Diamond on the tips to create a purple to black gradient. Then I grabbed Bornprettystore's BPL-031 stamping plate and I stamped four different images on the nails: a black cat, a graveyard, some bats and a spiderweb.

The black cat is a little too big for my nails but look at how good the tombstone stamped! You can even read R.I.P. perfectly.

 

Halloween #nailstamping #nailart

Halloween #nailstamping #nailart

Halloween #nailstamping #nailart

Halloween #nailstamping #nailart

 

I love it, I literally love this purple to black gradient, these nail polishes are made for each other. I am so sad the photos don’t make it justice.

How do you like my mani? And are you planning an Halloween one, too?

 

10 Comments

  1. Che spettacolo! Mi piace molto sia il motivo che l'abbinamento di colori :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, flawless outcome. I like everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caspita è venuta davvero bene la stampa!! Sembrano quasi un tutt'uno!!
    Inoltre è molto bello anche il top coat che hai usato, rende le unghie lucidissime!! *_*
    Che top coat è??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uso sempre lo stesso top coat per le nail art: l'XXXL gel look plumping top coat di Essence. Economico e ottimo!

      Delete
  4. Spettacolare! So a che cosa ti riferisci, quando le foto non fanno giustizia alla manicure e nella vita vera ti sembra più bella... Ma, comunque, anche qui sulle foto si vede quanto è bella e ben riuscita, mi piace tantissimo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great and I bet it would look perfect matte as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't think of mattifying it! Shame on me!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!