Orange and yellow flowers nail art

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted a nail art so here you get a very easy one today.

I used TNS Cosmetics n. 540 Eden as my base and I added some flowers stickers, then I filled the gaps with some dots.

Dotticures are a pain for me, I love them but I just can't get them right. I needed 5 minutes for this nail art though, and it looks quite pretty so who cares for the uneven dots!

 

Nail art flowers fiori

Nail art flowers fiori

Nail art flowers fiori #nailart #TNScosmetics #lightyournails

 

This is quite summery, isn't it?

 

 

2 Comments

  1. Orange is one of my favorite colors. It looks beautiful on you. And those decals are so pretty! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!