OPI I saw.. U saw.. We saw.. Warsaw

Hi everyone!

It's time for letter I in the Untried A-Z challenge and I picked I saw.. U saw.. We saw.. Warsaw from OPI's Spring 2013 Euro Centrale collection.

This is a blue creme with quite a glossy finish. Application is easy but it's very pigmented so it's a pain to get off the cuticles upon cleaning. I was afraid it might be a stainer but I can happily report it's not. Drying time is ok.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

 

Smalto lacca blu OPI I saw.. U saw.. We saw.. Warsaw blue creme nail polish #unghie #nails #OPI

Smalto lacca blu OPI I saw.. U saw.. We saw.. Warsaw blue creme nail polish #unghie #nails #OPI

Smalto lacca blu OPI I saw.. U saw.. We saw.. Warsaw blue creme nail polish #unghie #nails #OPI #lightyournails

 

Can you see those brushstrokes in the pics? They disappeared after applying top coat.

What's your thought on this OPI? I think it's a beautiful blue!

 



4 Comments

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!