Pink chevrons nail art

Hi everyone!

I was looking at my (few) February's posts and I noticed it's all pinks! So you know what? I went for yet more pink to end this month! This is an older mani that I never posted somehow, but that I loved back then.

My base is Gabriella Salvete no. 141 stamped with my beloved Bornpretty's special stamping polish in no. 11 and plate QA91.

In the pics I am holding my go-to top coat for nail arts a.k.a. Bornprettystore's No Smudge top coat. This is no smudge for real, I love it. Unfortunately it's not as glossy as I would like it, too, so sometimes I top coat it again with something glossier.

Pink chevrons stamping nail art zig zag rosa #nailart #nailstamping #stamping #lightyournails

Pink chevrons stamping nail art zig zag rosa #nailart #nailstamping #stamping #lightyournails

Pink chevrons stamping nail art zig zag rosa #nailart #nailstamping #stamping #lightyournails

I don't know if the colour choice is the best, I should have probably used a lilac for stamping but I loved it so much anyway.

If you struggle with your top coat smudging your nail arts I suggest you to give this one a try!

0 Comments