Valentine's Day pink stamping

Hi everyone!

I am one week late showing you my Valentine's Day mani. Whether you celebrate it or don't give a cent it's just an excuse for a themed nail art! Me, I went out for dinner and did a nail art. I opted for some pink this year.

My base polish is Catrice ICONails 29 Donut Worry Be Happy!, stamped with a hearts pattern from DRK-A large stamping plate and Bornpretty's special stamping polish in no. 11. I decided to make my mani matte but I actually hate this Butter London top coat and need to find an alternative.

Stamping cuori rosa San Valentino pink hearts Valentine's Day #nailart #nailstamping #lightyournails

Stamping cuori rosa San Valentino pink hearts Valentine's Day #nailart #nailstamping #lightyournails

Stamping cuori rosa San Valentino pink hearts Valentine's Day #nailart #nailstamping #lightyournails

That's it! Quick as usual.

How do you like my mani?

2 Comments

  1. Easy peasy and lovely. Valentine is like the only excuse for a bright pink hearty nailart so I aimed for that too :D
    I really like yours ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!