L'Oreal Hyde Park

Hi everyone!

It feels like Spring over here, daisies are blooming already. Why not wearing some green nails then? I picked out L'Oreal Hyde Park which was actually released for Fall 2012 collection.

That collection was amazing btw, I think I've got my hands on almost all the shades: Mysterious Icon/Brit Invasion, Notting Hill Blue/Rebel Blue, Tea and Crumpets, The Perfect Trench (double names are US vs EU version where I could find them).

Anyway, let's get back to L'Oreal Hyde Park, a gorgeous medium green creme which is almost as glossy as a jelly. Application was quite easy despite this bottle being 7 years old. I used two thick coats and helped drying time with a top coat.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

Smalto verde lacca L'Oreal Hyde Park green creme nail polish #nails #loreal #lightyournails

Smalto verde lacca L'Oreal Hyde Park green creme nail polish #nails #loreal #lightyournails

Smalto verde lacca L'Oreal Hyde Park green creme nail polish #nails #loreal #lightyournails

I love these bright shades, I actually feel like wearing neons already! How do you like it? Are you wearing Spring shades, too, these days?

2 Comments

  1. What a bright green *__* I love it. I prefer Holo these days, because the sun is out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get it! I'm in office all day long so I can't really enjoy holos atm :(

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!