[B]asic #06

Hello ladies!

What a tough day today, Mondays are always hard but today it was even worse than usual! But I won’t bore you with my life.

Today’s polish is [B]asic n. 6. Basic is a very cheap brand sold in Schlecker drugstores around Europe. This was my first one and wow, the quality is really good despite the price! Both the formula and the colour really amazed me.

This one is a dark teal with a frosty finish, the only bad thing I could notice is that you can’t avoid brushstrokes. They are very visible no matter what so if you hate brushstrokes, this one is not for you. But it’s a shame because otherwise is really great and I am so sad I couldn’t capture its all glory. My Seche decided to get too thick to apply and I was away with only that bottle with me. I used it anyway but it shrinked the polish on the tips.

Ciao a tutte!

Che lunedì mamma mia. Oggi è stata davvero dura, peggio del solito! Ma bando alle ciance.

Lo smalto di oggi è lo smalto [B]asic n. 6. La [B]asic è una marca esclusiva dei negozi Schlecker, negozi che trovate in Italia solo a nord di Cattolica/Rimini. Sono smalti davvero economici, 0,99 per le bottigliette da 5ml e 1,29 mi pare le grandi. Questo è stato il primo che io abbia mai provato e ne sono rimasta piacevolmente sorpresa. La qualità non ha nulla a che fare col prezzo! Sia la formula che il colore sono meravigliosi.

Questo in particolare è un teal scuro con un finish frost, l’unica pecca è che lascia le pennellate. A parte quello è davvero fantastico e mi è dispiaciuto molto non riuscire a fotografarlo meglio. Purtroppo ho avuto un problemino col Seche che è diventato troppo denso e avevo solo quella bottiglia di top coat dietro. L’ho usato ma mi ha “mangiato” le punte.

Shadow // Ombra

[b] Basic Beauty Schlecker 5502 06

Sunlight // Sole

[b] Basic Beauty Schlecker 5502 06

Have you ever stumbled across [B]asic polishes? Have you liked them?

Avete mai provato degli smalti [B]asic? Vi sono piaciuti?

8 Comments

  1. ne ho provati alcuni e li adoro :D il prezzo è bassissimo ma la qualità è ottima ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devo provare gli altri 2 che ho preso!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have never heard of this brand before! I hate when seche gets thick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea why it is so underrated even by people who can get it honestly because it's really good! I could get you a couple mini bottles if you wish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very pretty shade, never seen this brand before!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's German although it can be found also in some other European countries. It's really underrated though so you most likely won't even get it with a swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beeello lui! peccato per le pennellate, ma ad alcune stanno bene, quelle che hanno le unghie strette e piccine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Io adoro i [b] Basic!! Di questo ho preso anche una bottiglia extra per farne frankenpolish...
    Mi stupisco anch'io di come siano poco considerati!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!