Mish Mash #17: grey


Hi everyone! Time for another mish mash theme! Today we’ve got grey and I picked such a unique one! This is Catrice Squeeze Me, a medium greenish grey with golden shimmer. I bet you have nothing like it! These are two coats.


Ciao a tutti! E’ di nuovo tempo di mish mash e il tema di oggi รจ il grigio. E ne ho scelto uno davvero unico: il Catrice Squeeze Me. E’ un grigio abbastanza scuro con shimmer dorato. Avete niente del genere? Io no! Queste sono due passate.

Catrice Squeeze Me

Catrice Squeeze Me

Catrice Squeeze Me


On my right hand I went with a golden accent of H&M Glam Gold. It matches the golden shimmer in Catrice Squeeze Me so well!


Sulla mano destra ho fatto una accent dorata con l’H&M Glam Gold. Sta benissimo con lo shimmer del Catrice!

Catrice Squeeze Me, H&M Glam Gold


I wanted to create a golden dotticure over the rest of the nails but alas, FAIL! I don’t get dotticures, they look so easy to do but I somehow can’t get them look pretty. Of over a dozen attempts I’ve only ever got a nice one. Why oh why?

I did stamping instead but I didn’t like the pattern on my nails that much and covered it with L’Apogee Topazio, a duochrome top coat. OMG, look underneath, can you see the purple, blue and green flashes? I totally must use it without stamping!


Volevo fare una nail art a pois sulle altre unghie ma ovviamente non ci sono riuscita. Io e le “dotticures” proprio non ci intendiamo. Ho provato a farne piรน di una dozzina e me n’รจ riuscita soltanto una decente. Perchรจรจรจ???

Alla fine ho stampato ma sulle unghie il disegno usato non mi piaceva quindi ho coperto il tutto con L’Apogee Topazio, un top coat duochrome. Cioรจ, guardate sotto la stampa, li vedete i riflessi viola, blu e verdi? Devo troppo usarlo senza stampa!

Catrice Squeeze Me, L'Apogee Topazio

Catrice Squeeze Me, L'Apogee Topazio


And that was it! Even though I lack of creativity these last days I do love grey so I can’t wait to see what the other ladies created!


E questo รจ quanto! Anche se negli ultimi giorni ho un calo di creativitร  adoro il grigio e non vedo l’ora di vedere le nail art delle altre blogger!



.

35 Comments

  1. La stampa non convince moltissimo neppure me, ma lo smalto Catrice e quello L'Apogee sรฌ, eccome, porca pupazza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ti dico solo che sono estasiata da tutte le immagini, dalla prima all'ultima :)
    Parliamo di quell'Apogee?? *W*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In effetti dovremmo parlarne... รจ una marca brasileira ci cui si trova troppo poco!

      Delete
  3. Love everything you have done with this mani. And you're right.. I don't own anything like it.. It is a gorgeous color for being grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sebbene il pattern che hai scelto alla fine sia davvero carino, mi ha colpita l'accent semplice dorato, che ha completamente ravvivato il bellissimo colore protagonista di questo post.
    Buona giornata!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In effetti l'oro l'ha acceso, peccato non mi siano venuti i pois in tinta รง_รง

      Delete
  5. You're right, I don't have anything Alike it in my collection...but dammit now I want one! Haha! These are so pretty! I also fail at dotticures, it makes me kinda sad-if they're not in rigid lines for me they look rubbish =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same for me, I get lines ok but noway with dots. Shame is that I like dotticures so badly!

      Delete
  6. I think this is one of the absolute best Catrice shades ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be! Although my heart goes to Welcome To The Jungle back from the old Papagena LE!

      Delete
  7. This is full of creativity!! Love it! I can't stamp if my life depended on it. And that top coat is gorgeous. I can't wait to see it without the stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dionne! If I only had some sun shining to use that duochrome top coat. It's kinda useless when it's so dark :(

      Delete
  8. Ce l'ho un grigio uguale... Ho lui, Squeeze me! :D Uno dei migliori della penultima infornata Catrice imho. Certo che anche quell'Apogรฉe... Brasiiiiilllll! (il ritorno)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhuhuh! L'Apogรจe fa parte di quei brasiliani poco conosciuti che invece hanno assolutamente un loro perchรจ!

      Delete
  9. Che bello questo, รจ proprio particolare *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie :D Non compro quasi mai le cose permanenti a prezzo pieno ma questo meritava!

      Delete
  10. Very beautiful nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That color is gorgeous! And you're right, I don't have anything like it in my stash....*gazes longingly at the photos again* :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to try this design for myself! And I'll have to check out H&M polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like H&M polishes, esp. limited edition that they release for different seasons or now for Christmas!

      Delete
  13. lo smalto catrice รจ splendido e la combinazione con l'h&m รจ troppo bella, ma la stampa non mi convince molto, รจ un pรฒ troppo per me...

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're all gorgeous! How did I miss this Catrice? It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome manicure <3
    you should check out s-he 466 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just googled it and omg, it's gorgeous!!! So much my taste! Unfortunately we don't have s-he in Italy :(

      Delete
  16. I love your gray mani, especially the silver stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ma acciderbolina, รจ bellissimo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterรฒ al piรน presto!