Catrice ICONails 05 It’s All About That Red

Hi everyone!

I am showing you yet another Catrice ICONails shade today! I’ve already found this new range in stores over here so I guess it will reach everyone everywhere soon.

Catrice ICONails 05 It’s All About That Red is a gorgeous red creme with a crelly finish. It’s quite easy to apply and despite being almost a jelly it has a good coverage in two coats. You can maybe see the nail tip in my photos but it’s not visible in person.

Removal is easy, too, and I experienced no staining issues. However it does leave stains around the cuticles if you push them too hard and too often upon removal.

Photos: two coats, no top coat.

 

Smalto rosso Catrice ICONails 05 It’s All About That Red nail polish

Smalto rosso Catrice ICONails 05 It’s All About That Red nail polish

Smalto rosso Catrice ICONails 05 It’s All About That Red nail polish

 

Not sure how you feel about it but I know I feel super sexy wearing a bright red mani. Plus it’s the only shade I wear for my pedis. Loving it.

What’s your opinion? Do you like red nails or are they too bold for you?

 

14 Comments

  1. Nice :) Some years ago red wasn`t for me, but now I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. È un bellissimo tono di rosso. Non è facile trovarne uno così!
    L'unico che mi è piaciuto e sto usando tanto è quello della l'oreal della linea la bella e la bestia, è un rosso fantastico!
    Un bacione!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L'ho visto ma mi sono trattenuta perchè ho veramente tantissime lacche rosse!

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous shade of red! Definitely one that is great for many skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. It's such a true red. Love it. You should totally do a cherry mani with this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so busy lately that I hardly ever do nail arts. *sighs*

      Delete
  5. I definitely like red nails! I rarely wear them though, they're too traditional for me usually. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes sense! Me, I need to wear red nails every now and then to feel sexy and confident.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!