Hi everyone!

Green again!

Essie Navigate Her was released in Spring 2012 with the collection that has its same name. It’s a dusty pistachio green creme. As you might see mine separated a little in the bottle due to the age. However I had no issue applying it. The formula is opaque and you get a perfect manicure in two coats.

Photos: two coats + top coat.

 

Smalto verde Essie Navigate Her nail polish

Smalto verde Essie Navigate Her nail polish

Smalto verde Essie Navigate Her nail polish

 

Unfortunately I used a top coat that either didn’t like Navigate Her or doesn’t like Essie as a brand and it messed up the look a little bit. This shade yells Spring to me, too, I find it too boring for Summer. Two reasons for immediately doing a nail art with it! You’ll see it in my next post, stay tuned!

How do you like this shade of green? What season do you think it fits better?