Green skittlette nails

Hi everyone!

As I mentioned in my last blog post about Essie Navigate Her I immediately made a nail art with it. Well, calling it a nail art is a bit too much I guess. I simply covered two of my nails with A England Dragon and I stamped one more nail with Dragon and MoYou Nails 403 stamping plate. I did my thumb the same as my middle, with stamping.

 

Green skittlette manicure feat. Essie, A-England and MoYou Nails

Green skittlette manicure feat. Essie, A-England and MoYou Nails

Green skittlette manicure feat. Essie, A-England and MoYou Nails

 

This way I really enjoyed my manicure. I always like the monochromatic look with different nail polish finishes.

What do you think of it? Do you like skittlette nails, i.e. having two different accents?

 

MoYou Nails 403 nail stamping plate

 

19 Comments

  1. It is a great mani. Well executed, and shades you chose are pretty both on their own and combined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace moltissimo! :-) Bello, veramente bello! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the monochromatic look! Navigate Her is a great shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you had some fun with Navigate Her! I love what you did with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors together, and your stamping is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. You combined those 2 shades of green perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! The stamping was a beautiful touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mi piace molto il risultato, brava!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sì, sì e ancora sì! E' stupenda, mi piace un sacco la divisione di anulare e mignolo rispetto al resto, soprattutto con una stampa così bella!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Non ho mai provato a fare una mail art con due accent nails ma il risultato mi piace!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Emanuela! Io adoro questo tipo di nail art quando la vedo sulle altre blogger ma non riesco mai a farne una decente, invece questa volta mi piace come è uscita!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!