Blue sun nail art

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing you a blue nail art I created with Sinful Shine Alfresco. I stamped over it with Bornprettystore's special stamping polish in blue (no. 288) and a pattern from Kaleidoscope BPX-L021 stamping plate. I sealed it matte TNS Cosmetics Flash Mat top coat.

 

Blue sun nail stamping nailart #lightyournails

Blue sun nail stamping nailart #lightyournails

Blue sun nail stamping nailart #lightyournails

 

Have you noticed I posted pictures of my right hand? I attempted a slightly different version on my left hand but for some reason stamping didn’t turn out quite as nice. I am showing you what the idea was though. I created a white to blue gradient with Sinful Shine Alfresco and H&M Whiteout, then I stamped over it the same pattern with the same blue as above. There were some bald spots in the stamping though which I tried filling with a brush with awful results. I added a blue stud to see if I could make it nicer but nope. It just didn’t work out even if I still like the idea behind it.

What do you think? Which version do you like best?

 

Blue sun nail stamping nailart #lightyournails

Stamping plate Bornprettystore Kaleidoscope BPX-L021

10 Comments

  1. OHhh that's too bad that it didn't work out. The idea is cool though (without the studs ;) ), but with the gradient is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you like the studs? I thought they kinda finished the mani!

      Delete
  2. Too bad the original idea didn't work out to your liking. It does have great potential so I hope you'll revisit it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Io più che una borchietta forse ci avrei messo un bel pallino olografico in tinta, ma cmq l'insieme mi piace molto :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sai che a me i pallini holo al centro delle nail art proprio non piacciono? Ogni volta che li vedo penso: "Ma perchè non ci ha messo una borchia o un glitter?". Ahah, il mondo è bello perchè è vario dopotutto!

      Delete
  4. Sono d'accordo con Vedrana, spero che proverai di nuovo con la stessa idea che adesso non ti è riuscita come volevi :-) A me piace tantissimo la manicure sulle unghie della mano destra, mi piace anche la decisione di farla matte :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie! Penso che il matte sia stata la scelta più azzeccata!

      Delete
  5. Secondo me l'idea della nail art della mano sinistra non è male, io ritenterei!
    Nel mezzo, al posto del puntino potrebbe essere bello anche un glitter o un brillantino che dici?
    Bella l'idea di mattificare il tutto!
    Un bacione!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Emanuela! Avevo scelto la borchietta per lasciare tutto matte, ma effettivamente un glitter magari stacca un po'!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!