Purple curtains nail art

Hi everyone!

Today I’m showing you a nail art which is both easy but maybe also weird?! It’s the stamping I did over Berenice 42 Enigma. I don’t really know how I picked this pattern, I only knew I wanted to stamp in gold. Bornprettystore no. 1 was exactly what I had in my mind. Then the look kinda came by itself and it reminds me of those thick velvet curtains in theatres.

 

Purple and gold nail stamping

Purple curtains nail stamping nail art

Purple curtains nail stamping nail art

 

What do you think? Does it also remind you of theatres’ curtains?

 

Stamping plate BCN 008

 

15 Comments

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous! The gold and purple work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This feels so Princess Jasmine/Aladdin-esque! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accostamento di colori molto azzeccato! Non avevo pensato ad un sipario, ma adesso che lo hai detto.... in effetti un pò lo ricordano!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That purple base is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cheerful! The yellow stamping is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so chic and it does indeed remind me of that but also of excellent art deco and posh prettiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the yellow detail against the purple! Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  8. E' vero riprende un po le tende di un sipario! Non avrei mai pensato a questo accostamento di colori e invece funziona, brava!
    Baci!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!