Christmas decorations

Happy Christmas you all!

Are you still celebrating? Or are you done with Christmas lunch and are wondering when it’s best to start dieting? That’s a challenge.

I just want to stop by and wish you happy Christmas, or happy holidays and I’m showing you what I am wearing right now.

My base polish is H&M Jungle Me, a lovely shimmery green. I stamped some Christmas decorations over it in white, top coated and ready for lunch!

 

Christmas decorations green and white stamping nail art

Christmas decorations green and white stamping nail art

Christmas decorations green and white stamping nail art #nailart #stamping #lightyournails

 

That was it for me today! I hope you like my Christmas nails and share what *YOU* wore!

 

4 Comments


  1. Hi dear, Wish you a happy Christmas and happy holidays. It's a lovely mani. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molto bello, mi piace tanto! :-) A dieta da subito...! :-) Sulle mie unghie ho indossato i fiocchi di neve :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!