ABC challenge: H&M Jungle Me

Hi everyone!

How are you today? Me, I am quite tired but so glad it's Friday!

Keeping up with ABC challenge it's time for letter J and I decided to wear Jungle Me by H&M.

H&M Jungle Me is quite an old polish since the brand launched its new beauty line late last year renovating all the existing products.

H&M Jungle Me is a bright green with silver shimmer. A pretty nice shade for my taste! It applies very easily and has quite a good staying power, too. I removed it on day 4 and I just had minor tip wear.

Two coats + top coat.

H&M Jungle Me

H&M Jungle Me

I've always been a fan of H&M nail polishes. They had pretty colours and a cheap price tag. I had no chance to test the new line, yet, but I've heard wonders about the new creamy shades. I don't like they raised the prices though.

I guess that's it! How do you like H&M Jungle Me? And have you tested the new colours?





33 Comments

  1. Sono rimasta indietro con l'alfabeto! Cmq questo è proprio carino, bellissimo da usare per delle belle margherite bianche, io ho già voglia di primavera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I just love these color! And look at your nails, they are looking faaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a really good green polish! The shimmer makes it a little extra nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like such greens, they look tropical ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Davvero un bel verde, e il fatto che mi piccia un smalto di questa tonalità si può considerare un miracolo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very nice shade of green! I have not tried the new shades form H&M yet, but this one looks like a keeper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dina! I hope the new shades are just as good!

      Delete
  8. I love green polish, and this one is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I always see these great swatches of H&M polishes and I never get around buying them. What's wrong with me!?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been like that for a few shades and totally regretted not buying them before they were discontinued!

      Delete
  10. It is such a bright and happy shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Che questo genere di verdi solitamente non mi piaccia, oramai, lo sanno anche i muri, MA.... lo shimmer! Ecco, con quello shimmer lo metterei anche subito.
    Ho un paio di H&M vecchia guardia e sono ancora untried... X_X

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a beautiful outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh that's a gorgeous shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Unfortunately I can't get H & M polishes in my area, but they caught my attention with that holo earlier in the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Unfortunately I couldn't find it anywhere, I think it was an early release of the new collection and we got it too late.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!