Hi everyone!

Christmassy nail art again today!

I used H&M Whiteout as my base, which is my favourite white creme nail polish together with Astra Gel Expert 02 Neige,  closely followed by Sinful Colors Snow Me White. I added some blue shadows with a sponge and Catrice ICONails 44 I Need Vitamin SEA. Then I stamped these adorable gift boxes from Bornprettystore’s BP-189 stamping plate*  with a bright teal blue.

Last photo is the matte version as usual, I liked it glossy best this time though.

 

Christmas gifts stamping nail art

Christmas gifts stamping nail art

Christmas gift boxes stamping nail art #nails #nailart #unghie #bornprettystore #stamping #lightyournails

Christmas gift boxes stamping nail art

 

I got lots of compliments for this mani even though I wasn’t 100% happy with it. What’s your opinion? And what’s your choice: matte or glossy?

BP-189 Christmas Valentine's Thanksgiving nail stamping plate at Bornprettystore

 

*pr sample