Rainbow favorites: RED!

Hi guys!

As spoiled in my last post today I’m gonna show you my favourite red.

This post is actually part of a week of favorites inspired by the rainbow. Bec of Laquered Dreams proposed this challenge and I decided to accept!

Sooo let’s start with red, and my new only favourite red is the amazing Brazilian polish Jade Vermelho Surreal which my lovely swapper and friend Melina sent me. It was love at first wear! This stuff looks like molten lava (magma?) in the sunlight, totally hypnotizing! Have a look yourself and if you have the chance to have it sent to you, go get it.

- - -

Ciao a tutti!

Come anticipato nel mio ultimo post oggi per voi ho il mio rosso preferito.

Questo post a dirla tutta è il primo di una serie che andrà avanti tutta la settimana e ispirata ai colori dell’arcobaleno, traducendoli nei miei smalti preferiti. Bec di Laquered Dreams ha proposto questa idea e l’ho accettata :)

Quindi partiamo col rosso, e il mio nuovo unico rosso preferito è il meraviglioso Jade Vermelho Surreal, uno smalto brasiliano che la mia cara amica Melina mi ha mandato. Amore alla prima stesura! Questo smalto sembra magma fuso sulle unghie e sotto il sole, ipnotizzante!!! Guardate voi stesse, e se avete qualcuno che ve lo possa rimediare non esitate!

 

Jade Vermelho Surreal

Jade Vermelho Surreal

Jade Vermelho Surreal

Jade Vermelho Surreal

Jade Vermelho Surreal

Jade Vermelho Surreal

22 Comments

  1. Wowzer this is stunning! I can't believe how strong the holo is in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, this is awesome. I have to find some way to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooo dee-vine!
    love this! holorgasmic!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love holos! Really want to try this Jade brand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I have now a couple more and I am super excited to check if they are this holo, too!

      Delete
  6. I am blown away at the gorgeousness of this polish!!! It's beautiful and I can see how it is your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. E' uno spettacolo, non ho altre parole. Rinnovo la mia profonda invidia!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E' il pezzo forte, sto giro l'ho fatto vedere per primo!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Lo è davvero. Penso che sia il mio smalto preferito in assoluto al momento!

      Delete
  9. This look great on you! I have this on it's way to me and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love holos! I need to try this brand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!