Mish mash #19: around the world

 

Hi everyone! Wednesday means Mish Mash challenge! I know some of the ladies lost their ways into December but I’m still here and I’m happy about it!

This week’s theme is “around the world”. There are so many different interpretations! I thought stamps, travelling, passports, just to name a few. And I settled into these ideas because I love travelling, it has always been my biggest passion in life.

I started with Essence Cookie Love as a base and stamped with a postal stamps pattern from DRK-C plate.

 

Ciao a tutti! Mercoledì significa appuntamento Mish Mash. Purtroppo alcune blogger si sono perse per strada in dicembre ma io sono ancora qua e felice di queste sfide.

Il tema di questa settimana è “intorno al mondo”. Ci sono così tante interpretazioni diverse. Ho pensato a francobolli, viaggi, passaporti, giusto per dirne qualcuna. E mi sono fermata a queste idee perchè io adoro viaggiare, è sempre stata la mia grande passione.

Ho cominciato con una base di Essence Cookie Love per poi stampare un’immagine con dei francobolli della plate DRK-C.

around the world

around the world

around the world

 

As you can see my top coat smudged the stamping but I decided not to re-do it because that is so much more real! Let’s be honest, stamps are never perfect! Think when you get a postcard from abroad, or look at the stamps on your passport! They are always smudged. It can be because they got some rain while travelling, or because they were stamped on an uneven surface, it doesn’t matter. Fact is you rarely ever get a perfect stamp!

So grab your luggage and let’s start this trip around the mish mashers’ blogs!

 

Come potete vedere il top coat mi ha fatto scivolare via la stampa ma ho deciso di non rifare tutto perchè in questo modo è molto più realistica. Siamo seri: quando mai vi arrivano dei francobolli timbrati perfettamente? E vogliamo parlare dei timbri sui passaporti? Sono sempre sbavati! Possono aver preso acqua durante il tragitto, o semplicemente sono stati timbrati su una superficie non liscia, non importa. Il fatto è che raramente si vede un timbro davvero perfetto!

Quindi prendete le valigie e facciamoci questo giro per i blog delle rimanenti mish mashers!

.

25 Comments

  1. Oh I love this, and you are so right the smudging does make it more real looking. I don't think I've ever got a piece of mail where the stamp was perfect. Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the stamp idea was such a good one! Love the image and the colors are perfect -- very retro. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh eh eh... in effetti hai proprio ragione.... i timbri perfetti sarebbero stati molto poco realistici! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I like this, it reminds me of my purse actually-it's that same kinda brown with random maps on. Love that base colour too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that combo for purses, luggages and so on!

      Delete
  5. This is such a great idea! :D I love itttttttt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Che bella, molto chic! Mi ricorda anche la fantasia delle borse First Class, anche se quelle hanno le cartine e non i timbri *___*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quelle Alviero Martini che ogni volta mi fanno pensare a Donna Avventura? :D

      Delete
    2. Proprio loro! :D A me piace un sacco quella fantasia!

      Delete
  7. I love this desing and these 2 colors look so good together. :)
    I usually always wait about 10 min before applying top coat, because otherwise TC always smudged the desing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I waited a little bit, maybe not enough... or maybe it's the top coat! It was the first time I was using that one over stamping :(

      Delete
  8. Noooo XD XD
    Fantastica, non me l'aspettavo questa mani! XD
    Sei un genio :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this design is awesome, now i want this plate too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to like these until you made me fee guilty about missing a couple of weeks of the challenge, but now I'm mad at you!! :p

    (Great stamping though...you have to teach me! But I'm still mad at you. )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mi piace tanto la tua manicure e mi piace tanto viaggiare! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great thought and great mani.. Who cares if it smudged, makes it look that much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please feel welcome to leave a comment, it would make my day! If you have a blog in your profile I will come visit you soon, but please do not leave links.
--
Grazie per aver visitato il mio blog. Sappiate che un commento fa sempre piacere :) Per favore non lasciate link, se avete un blog nel vostro profilo lo visiterò al più presto!